Hotel

"¡Perdóneme! Señor, necesito un aventón!" I said in need of a cab. "¿Dónde a la señora?" "Emperio Cancún" "Ah sí ven ven" the driver replied. "Mucho gracias señor" (Convo in english: "Excuse me! Sir I need a ride!" Musa said "Where to Miss?" the taxi man asked "Emperio Cancún Hotel" Musa replied "Ah yes come come" he said. "Thank you very much Sir" Musa said thankfully)

38 Mins later at Emperio Cancún
"Gracias señor" I said tipping him $2 dollars in american money but since I changed my money at the airport, I gave him 44 pesos. "Ah gracias señorita!" he called out. Whew finally a nice and cooled hotel, I went to the front desk and checked into my suite and collapsed on the bed gosh I was exhausted. I went to go change into my bathing suit with a pair of jean shorts and a light white shirt tied in the front then headed to the beach. I liked the beach better than the pool since there was so many places to wander off in. Suddenly something grabbed me and hid me into a corner cave and kissed me. Oh my god, I remember this kiss anywhere. I push him away, "Riven?" I said looking up at him as he held me. "I knew I'd find you here" he held me so close, as I was still in shock "Why did you leave?" he said letting go and put a hand to my cheek. "I left?? You left me first!" I said a bit furious but I just couldn't shout at him, my voice didn't let me. "Muse, I didn't leave you" "Then where the fuck did you go Riven? You turned invisible or some shit like that!?" I said to him as I got flashbacks to that night. "I went to go get things for you injury!" he said slightly raising his voice. "I saw you get in the cab and I screamed your name Musa yet you didn't hear me" he looked me with his dark violet, almost black, eyes. I didn't say anything I just put arms around his neck never wanting to let go and started tearing up in his arms as he held my waist. "I never stopped searching for you since that day Muse, I wanted you to stay by my side ever since that night in Paris, I'm sorry I should've never left you there" he pulled away lifting my face up to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry too Riven I over thought everything I was only 18 and naive as hell" "I'll forgive you as long as you never leave my side again" he said pulling me into his chest and hugging me like it was the last time we would ever see each other "I promise I'd never leave you again Riven" I said pulling away and kissing him. "Come on let's go" "Where?" I asked as he grabbed my hand led me somewhere. "Remember what I said, maybe one time we would meet here again and explore the real part of Mexico" I smiled at him and just let him lead the way. "Which hotel are you staying at?" I asked him "Hyatt Zilara what about you Muse?" "Emperio Cancún" " If you want we could go my room after we explore" he said turning me around and holding my waist as my hand landed on his chest. "Sure" I said and kissed him on the cheek "Cmon let's go" I said turning around quickly before he can see me blush. "Watch your step" he said as we crossed a river with slippery stones on it, he held out his hand for me to take. I took it and said "Are we gonna go across the border to South American?" "Depends, you want to?" he asked smirking. "I'm not that brave Riven" I joked with him, "Well maybe tomorrow we can go there but I'll show you the best part of Mexico first" he said excitingly. "Did you ever go back to Holland? Or did the wind blow you a different way?" I asked curiously since last time he was definitely home sick, yet he didn't want to admit it. "What do you think?" he asked me, I knew what he meant by that I laughed a little and gave him little kiss on the cheek. "You see that waterfall? That's our exit, they hide it so not a lot of people know about it" Riven said. "Does that mean we're gonna get soaked?" Riven laughed, "Silly girl, I'll cover you then if you don't want you hair to get messed up" "Great because I did not do my hair all cute and shit for no reason" I said hugging him. Riven held me close so once we got into the water fall I'd be dry, which I was unlike him. I couldn't help but laugh once we got out and I had the chance to look at him "It's not funny Musa" Riven said like spoiled 3 year old. "Yes it is you just need to lighten up silly" I said wiping the water out of his face with my shirt that I took off earlier. He rolled his eyes and I smiled, it was funny when he got grumpy, teasing him was the best part about it. "Ther-" I was about to say then Riven's lips landed on mine, I smiled through the kiss. I love being with him, I just want to know what his relationship with Darcy is, I mean I do but there has to be more than just being in love. Did he really fall for her and denied his feelings. I pulled away "That's enough, now let's gooo" I said taking his hand and putting a fake smile on my face so he doesn't know what I was thinking about. He gave me a his side smile that I once remembered I wanted to murder, but I fell back in love with it, like I did with him. "Look there's a Antojito filled with Mangonada, wanna get one?" I asked. "Sure but do you speak spanish" "Yeah don't worry, I'll do everything on this trip since you helped me all day in Paris when I was completely lost" I said before leading him to the cart. "Hola podemos conseguir una mangonada?" "Sí señorita" "Gracias,cuanto?" "Es 20(veinte) pesos". "Guardar el cambio, Adios". I scooped some with the spoon and fed it to Riven. "Like it?" "Mhm we should make the an annual thing". I looked at him curiously when he said that but brushed it off hopefully thinking it meant something about is being together. "Wanna check out that store?" Riven asked, "Oh sure, I actually think someone I know works there". As we walked into the small store I heard something but it sounded a bit blurry then I realized that voice, oh my god.

Dun dun dun!!!!
Who do u think it is? Love u guys!