Chapter 2

Emily walked through the kitchen as she made dinner that evening waiting on her brother to get back from training and his fiancée to come downstairs from her shower.

"Oh my god if your phone rings once more Em I'm gonna throw it out the window." Rachel spoke as she arrived in the kitchen with her wet hair thrown into a messy bun as she held Emily's phone in her hand.

"Who is it?" The brunette questioned as she took 3 plates from the cupboard.

"Unknown number." Rachel replied as she handed over the device to her fiancée's sister.

"Hello." Emily spoke down the phone as she answered it and placed it up to her ear.

"Hello love." The voice responded and caused the brunette to roll her eyes.

"What do you want?" The Robertson girl knew exactly who the phone number belonged to.

"You. But we'll get to that later." Emily could just imagine the smirk across his face as he said those words.

"I'm not in the mood for this Neco." She informed him. The mention of the footballer's name cause Rachel to look at the girl.

"Well that's a pity. I'm sure a date would change that." His voice spoke through the phone.

"And what makes you think I'd ever go on a date with you?" She questioned.

"Oh come on Em. You and I both know you'd love to go out with me." Neco said.

"First of all, only my friends can call me Em and you don't fall into that category. And second of all, I'd rather jump of a cliff than ever go out with you." The brunette girl assured the footballer as Rachel listen to the conversation with a smile.

"Ouch. A bit harsh don't you think." The footballer replied pretending to sound offended.

"Goodbye Neco." Before he could say another she hung up the phone.

"Well that was an interesting conversation." Rachel spoke once Emily out her phone into the back pocket of her jeans.

"It was anything but interesting." Emily informed her brother's fiancée.

"Just give the boy a chance Em. He seems nice and I'm sure Andy would love you going out with his teammates." Rachel said with a knowing smile.

"He's far from nice Rach. Neco Williams is cocky, arrogant and everything I despise about football players." The brunette spoke.

"Not all football players are like that. And I'm sure if you actually got to know him you'd see he's different."

"He's not different. He thinks that just because he's a footballer I should practically fall at his feet. Well not gonna happen." Emily assured herself and Rachel.

——————————