CONGRATULATIONS

The next day i woke up puked again,got hungry ate some weired combination Of food and repeated the cycle a little while later  Zayn came "vas happenin lou" zaynie said i was to busy eating so i just gave him the head nod when i was finished i had to immediately puke so i ran to the bathroom as i was puking i felt someone rub my back and when i looked up i was faced with zaynies worried face "are you ok lou" zayn said "um i think so i mean......" i said trailing off "lets take you to the hospital" zaynie said picking me up " but why i dont need to go i dont feel sick" i said whining "no your going and thats final"

**********Skip car ride************

"Louis tomilinson" the lady with the blonde hair said i got up and taking zaynie behind me when we reached the doctors office he was already waiting "Yes Hello are you Louis tomlinson" the nice doctor asked i just nodded my head "ok well nice to meet you im dr. Yaugo now tell me whats the problem" "well ive been throwing up and having weired cravings" louis said "ok well i think i know the problem but let me check lay down,shirt up and im gonna put this cold substance on your belly" i did as she said and then we heared a heart beat "yup just as i thought congratulations Mr.Tomilinson your gonna have a baby"

************************************

OK SO ILL PROBABLY WONT UPDATE UNTIL 12 OR IN THE MORNING\AFTERNOON THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY BOOK I JUST HOPE YOUR NOT BORED WITH IT