Kiss Me

" what do you Want?" I ask Dr. Ervin as he nears me. " I want you." He says now sitting next to me on the hospital bed. I blush, like really bad. I mean the docter is really cute! Dont judge! I lean in " oh, really? How do I know that you are a good guy?" I say looking at him in the eyes. " I am a doctor for crying out loud. I think i have past the test for being good." Ervin says leaning in closer. " eh, that will do. But how are you supposed to get me into doing anything with you with Issac in the way?" I say wishing he sort of wasnt there. WAIT, what am I saying? I have issac, not the perfectly-shaped hunk of sweetness leaning in front of me. Hold on, he is really close! I mean really, really close! I stare at his lips and the movements form the words "kiss me". I sit there thinking, what am i doing? I regret my next moves-sort of- and i lean in. His soft touch, i close my eyes. I feel his hands climbing up my back and start playing with my hair. We stay, and hear the door open. The door swings open and Issac swiftly moves in and throws Dr.Ervin to the ground. " what's gotten into you issac?" I yell, trying to pry him off of Ervin. They are both throwing punches at each other. I am afraid one of them are going to get seriously injured. I get up and run out of the room yelling for help. " someone, help! There.. There is a fight!" Doctors follow me as others call the cops. Whoops, I didn't want this to happen! I wish none of this had even happened! I run to the room and find them both still on the ground punching and kicking. This is all my fault. What have i done? Why did i have to even slam into that stupid door?
" wait out side, please" one of the doctors say. I nod and they close the door in front of me. I can only imagine what they are talking about in there. My shoulder still hurts but with all this fuss i have been really busy. I wait 5 minutes until one of the doctors tell me " I think you are the only one to figure this one out." I don't understand, but all of the doctors walk out and tell me they're fine. I am afraid to go in, but i know i have to stop the fussing. I slowly walk in and they are both sitting on the bed looking away from the door, so they don't know who is coming in. I close the door behind me and walk in front of them. They are both looking down at the ground in regret, so i cant see the damage on their faces. I kneel in front of Issac and place my hand on his face, and i lift his chin. Issac has a black eye and a bruise on his cheek, he also has a bloody nose. I gulp and scoot over to Dr. Ervin. I freeze and just stare at him, afraid to touch him. I take the risk anyway, and i lift his chin. He also has a bloody nose, a black eye and a bruise on his forehead. I stand up and back away, i stare at complete amazement " such complete idiots." I say laughing to my self " might as well get the popcorn and take a seat because I've got two idiots fighting over me!" I laugh more and talk on " wow, it is like déjà vu up in here!" " I can explain...." Issac says trying to make sense . " oh, ya that will help!" I say sarcasticlly, plopping into a chair.

------Issac's point of view----

What is taking them so long? " excuse me, but could you tell me where the bathroom is?" " down the hall and to your left, should be on your right." The front desk lady says. I nod and smile, heading towards the restroom. I notice the room kaitlyn went into is next to the men's room. I guess is should stop by and see how her shoulder is doing. It must me so dark in there, the blinds are shut. I peak through one of the shudders and watch the worst thing i have ever seen in my entire life- well, i have seen my grandma naked before, and i don't think Anything can beat that of being nasty! I ball my fists and slam the door open, this is about to get bad!

---------Kaitlyn's point of view---------

" I can't believe you ! Stalking on me!" I say, raising my voice. " I was only trying to help, i thought you didn't want to.. to.." he stutters." Kiss him!" I say, finishing his sentence. He nods and sheds a tear. Dr. Ervin still hasn't said anything but he begins to speak with a " look, I didn't mean to cause a fight, i just really like you. That's all, If you don't like me then fine." He says tearing up. " If I didn't like you why would i kiss you?" I say regretting i said that in front of Issac. " wait, hold on! YOU are the one that kissed HIM" Issac says now standing up. " I...i..." I start to stutter " he..um.. He told me to!" I say pointing at Ervin. Wow, real smart! You are going to start another fight! " just go ahead and beat me now" Dr. Ervin says to Issac, weakly. " Gladly" Issac raising his fists, but i hold it and shake my head. I unroll it and take his hand. "let's go" and we walk out the room like nothing happened, and we walk out the hospital like nothing happened, and we drive back to my house like nothing happened. " are you sure your shoulder is okay? " Issac says to me on my front porch. "I am pretty sure i can sleep on it for the rest of the night.. What is it? Like 3:00 in the morning?" I laugh a little, trying to forget the last hour or so. " probably" he says scratching the back of his head. " I'll just go now" and walks away. I don't try stopping him, I know it has been a long night for him..for both of us.