𝟏𝟑 | 𝐟𝐮𝐧.

ok i'm back now with a more interesting chapter!

"i swear to god nini, you suck at bowling!" ricky laughs as she does not hit the pins for the second time.

"well i'm sorry! i'm not a sporty type or whatever!" nini frowns and ricky laughs again. he grabs another bowling ball and hands it to nini. he wraps his arms around her, making nini gasp. "uh why i-"

"relax nins, i'm helping you." ricky says as he grasps nini's arm. he helps her aim better and she finally scores a strike. nini was ecstatic and jumped into the boy's arms out of excitement. "yey! i finally hit a strike!"

"see! i knew you could do it." ricky responds as he puts the girl down. nini whines for a bit and hugs him again. "can i hug you a little longer? you feel so good."

"mhm ok." ricky mumbles as he presses a kiss to her hair.

soon after, the pair went over to the arcade to play some games. (mostly dance dance revolution because it was nini's favorite) this time, nini was winning all of the games.

"wow you're really good." ricky takes a quick breath as they finish their third round of dance dance revolution.

nini starts to chuckle, "thank you. see, i'm actually good at something."

"did i say you were bad at something?" ricky says, pulling her closer to his chest. nini frowns, "yes, you said i suck at bowling."

ricky laughs again, "ok just that but trust me nins, you're amazing at everything. that's what made me like you so much."

nini starts blushing and cups his cheek, "you're amazing at everything as well and i'm proud to say, i like you so much too."

they shared a sweet kiss until nini pulled back, making ricky whine a bit, "sorry but i'm kinda hungry. you wanna grab some ice cream? i'm in need of something sweet right now."

ricky nods, "uh sure. there's an ice cream parlor nearby. we can get some there."

"yey!" nini squeals in excitement and kisses his cheek. she quickly walks outside, ricky following her behind.

ricky and nini got their ice cream, nini settling for vanilla flavored ice cream while ricky got cookie dough flavored ice cream. they walked around the park nearby, just enjoying each other's company. nini smeared some ice cream all over ricky's face, making ricky gasp. she insisted that she would clean it up for him, but instead kissed it right out of his face.

after finishing their ice cream, the two decided to sit in a park bench to talk longer. suddenly, it started drizzling. "uh ricky, i think we should go. it's about to rain!"

"nah we should stay." ricky said as she pulled nini back, making her fall to his lap. the rain started getting stronger and ricky had the perfect idea. "you wanna dance with me?"

"dance with you? in the rain? i swear, if we get sick, it's your fault!" nini said as she stands up again.

"come on! if we get sick, at least i get sick with you. if that makes sense." ricky responds, making nini roll her eyes. "fine but after, we're going home!"

the two started dancing, twirling and laughing. suddenly, their bodies were less than an inch apart, both wanting to close the distance between them. nini wrapped her arms around his neck while ricky wraps his arms around her waist. they kissed passionately, not minding the people staring nor the rain that was getting a bit stronger. they kissed for a minute until ricky pulled away first, wanting to tell her something, "god nina, you drive me crazy."

nini chuckles and kisses him one more time, "you made me dance and kiss you in the rain so you drive me crazy too."

the rain finally stopped and the two came home, completely soaked. as they enter, they were greeted by amy. "hey ric-oh, what happened to you guys?"

"just stuff. we're both stupid." nini says while looking at ricky, both laughing.

"oh alright. well, i better go. gracie is already asleep." amy says as she grabs her bag.

"thanks amy!" ricky says as he leads her out the door.

"we should dry off before we sleep." nini says as she walks upstairs, ricky following her behind.

ricky and nini went to their respective bathrooms to freshen up. nini knocked on ricky's bathroom to hand him a towel and saw the boy shirtless. her eyes widened while ricky chuckles. "earth to nini? you alright?"

nini's cheeks flushed, "oh sorry i was just-uh never mind. here's a towel. go dry off."

"actually," ricky says, pulling her inside. he closes the door behind making nini's heart beat extra fast. "could you wipe my back for me? i can't reach it."

nini groaned as she grabbed the towel, "uh what a baby! fine!"

nini starts wiping his back. when she was about to finish, ricky suddenly turned around and pulled her against his chest. "i'm sorry i can't help it. can i kiss you again?"

nini rolls her eyes playfully, "stop asking and just kiss me already."

they kissed again, ricky gently pushing her against the bathroom wall and slipping his fingers under her shirt, making nini gasp a bit. she broke off the kiss and pulled ricky back to her bedroom. "nini, gracie is asleep in the other room."

nini smiles a bit, "we just have to be quiet then."

the next day, ricky woke up, completely exhausted. he sees that nini was still attached to him. he smiled as he remembered their events from last night. he kissed her cheek lightly, making nini's eyes flutter. "good morning, gorgeous."

nini stretches her arms as she sits up. "good morning. i had fun last night. thank you."

ricky chuckles and kisses her on the lips, "me too."

"ok i'm just gonna freshen up. then i'll make breakfast?" nini says as she stands up. "sounds good to me."

while nini was freshening up in her bathroom, ricky decided to do the same. he gathers the discarded clothes from last night and throws it in the hamper. he grabs some fresh clothes from his closet and proceeds to his bathroom.

the two were already settled and changed into fresh clothes. ricky checked in on gracie, who was already awake while nini was making breakfast. that's until they heard the doorbell ring. nini turned off the stove and went to the front door to see who it was. she peeped through the door hole and her eyes widened when she saw mia, the social worker. she started to panic and called out for ricky. "ricky, come down quick!!"

ricky rushed downstairs with baby gracie when he heard nini scream. "why what happened??"

"mia is here! again!" nini exclaimed as she tucks her hair behind her ears.

"oh my god! that woman has the worst timing ever!"