~♥~How you met(2)~♥~

~I decided to remake it~

~•Merlin•~
You were on your way towards your palace through the beautiful garden and grab a apple from a tree as your small meal, you ate the apple as you read your book peacefully.

You sang softly as you read your book and dance to the rhythm of your song, you finished your apple and a bird took the core and throw it away for you which you thanked and continue to read as you walk.

Birds singing and critters enjoying their day happily as you walk pass them, you came across a small brown-haired dwarf in the middle of your reading so you closed your book and went down to his height.

"Hello there, My name is Princess (Name). What is yours little one?" He blushed madly before he reply "My name is Prince Merlin, M'lady."

"A prince? Are you in some kind of curse?" You asked softly.

"Technically yes, and my apologies if you can't see my true handsome charm." He flirted causing you to giggle at his little flirt.

"Well. I hope I see that charming face of yours sooner or later, Merlin." you said and pat his brown hair.

"W-well, that is the problem...I need a true love kiss to break the spell."

"I hope you find that special person soon, Merlin." You smiled warmly that melted his heart.

He blushed "Thank you, Princess."

You and Merlin chatted for a while before you had to go back to your palace.

Merlin was glad to meet you and was hoping to see your beautiful face everyday.

~•Arthur•~
You were practicing with your sword at your target garden along with shooting arrows to various targets on the trees and rocks, you heard a rustle in the bushes and freaked out a little since you were still new with swords and bows.

You walked over to the bush and peek through it only to find a Brunette dwarf in orange unconscious as you speak, you sigh in relief before you carry him out of there and place him on a table that was beside your weapons.

A few minutes later, the dwarf woke up panicked "Where am I? Who are you!?"

"Calm down, My name is Princess (Name) (Last name) and I found you in a bush over there unconscious." You said softly after you place your sword down and pointed at the bush where you found him.

"Well. Thank you for finding me, princess and let me introduce myself." He jumped down the table "My name is Prince Arthur, I'm a protector in my team. The Fearless seven."

"The Fearless seven? I heard about them but I never really have seen them in action before." You said.

Suddenly something came up in your mind "Were you and your team cursed?"

He stare at you in shock "How did you..."

"I'm not that dumb, Arthur."

After your chat went down, it was time for you to head back to your Palace.

Arthur glad that you found him and he was hoping that he would found you someday.

~•Jack•~
You were making some flower crowns near the clean pond which is surrounded by beautiful flowers everywhere, your royal family are the most nicest in the kingdom and you were the shyest princess there.

You gently move the small strain of your hair away from half of your face, you had your bangs to cover the other.

Suddenly you hear soft footsteps behind you causing you to gasp "W-who's there? Please, I-i'm not going to hurt you." You stutter.