All The Kids Are depressed..

•Actually I'm not Sure what this is?
•this Includes Random sanses but I'm not sure if this has Ships
•sensitive topics (Self harm, overdosing, suicidal thoughts)
////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'How Long have you been smiling?" The Glitchy Skeleton thought while He looked at the knife close by him that He used to hurt himself..
~

'It Seems like It's Been To Long..'
Ink Thought with a blank stare looking to the nearest wall.. then Looked at the pills that were in his hand that he took to numb the pain he felt.
~

'Some Days I don't feel Like Trying' Nightmare Thought laying down on his Side.. This Was Normal for Him but One thing He didn't let himself cry.
~

'So What The fuck are you on?'
Cross sat in his Closet where He liked to think because Nobody could judge him. He was hugging a pillow that he grabbed from his bed for comfort while Slowly starting to Cry.
~

'I think to much' Sci looked over his scars that show a lot.. He was tired but He didn't like Sleeping so He went and Got another Coffee and Sat down on his bed while Thinking The suicidal thoughts Again.
~

'We Drink too Much' Fell sat in his room while a bottle which used to have alcohol that he drank to Numb the Pain.. and This was His Life.
~

'Falling In Love~ Like It's Just Nothing' Lust sat on his couch, Hugging himself while Crying.. This was the most normal thing to him by Now.. Lust looked over to a knife and Thought about cutting again.
~

'I want To Know where We Go, When Nothings Wrong' Horror sat on his Bed, He had a emotionless face and He thought why he even tried making though life.
~

'Cause All the Kids Are Depressed'
Dream was curled up on his bed, Crying.. He been hiding his mental breakdowns for awhile now.. He didn't want to worry Others.
~

'Nothing Ever makes Sense'
Killer was Hugging his knees on his bed. There was warm tears going down his Skull but He wasn't sad. Just Felt Nothing but Numbness.
~

'I don't Feel Alright..' Blueberry. One of the ones who look very Happy.. But It was all an Act. The Voices has got to him and The Best of him but He Has still manage to Keep up the Happy and Childish act.
~

'Staying up Till Sunrise' Dust looked at Tye beautiful Sunrise but It didn't make him Feeling Any Better for some reason. 'Will I Ever feel Ok' Dust Thought.
~

'Hoping Shit Is Ok' Soul After Soul.. Life After Life.. This was Reaper. A Hand full of People thought of Reaper as a Monster but He was Just Doing his Job. Why Can't people see me as the One who Brings Peace?
~

'Pretending We know things'
Geno was fiddling around with the ends of His torn out scarf. He missed Papyrus dearly and Would kill himself just to see him again. But Yet he wasn't ready. He was now filled with emotions that were going to come out any second.
~

'I don't know what happened'
Classic was laying down in his room thinking about certain things. He didn't get where all these emotions are coming from. He was confused Like Everyone Else.
~

'My Natural Reaction Is That Were Scared.'