Chapter 2

*A/N: ok guys here is chapter 2, even tho no one asked for it. 😭... I understand why it's terrible, but I mean it is my first time writing a story with multiple chapters, anyways... In this chapter Y/N encounters Toga Himiko...and somethings happens 😏...*

(Y/N's POV)

   I finish saying goodbye to my friends then I start to walk to my hangout.

  *Time Skip to the "hangout"*

    (Y/N's POV)

     I walk up a flight of stairs that goes into an abandoned building. I walk into a room and sit down on a bean bag chair. I look around to see all my pride flags,mangas,my computer,books,and etc.
    *(A/N: ok so you guys might be wondering "why does we have all this stuff in that room?"...well Y/N found this building when she was 15 with her Bestfriend Uraraka. They decided that that would turn it into a hangout for them, and they did. That spent time decorating it and bringing in things for them to use. But Uraraka hasn't been there for months so Y/N hangs there by herself.)*

   *Clonk Clink Clickity Clonk*

    I hear footsteps coming from the hallway in the building. I quickly get up and activate my fire quirk.
"Who's there!?"I say loudly. "Hehehe I'm no one important senpai~" Says a high pitched voice. *Blushes slightly*  "W-what the hell" I say in a confused voice.

   (Toga's POV)

   "Hehehe I'm no one important senpai~" I say as I come from the the shadows. Y/N is still as beautiful as ever with her h/l, h/c hair and her e/c. Her b/s(body size) is so sexy, her s/c(skin color) skin looks so smooth,I just want to touch her."Wait y-your Toga Himiko."says Y/N surprised. "Your right Y/N!*giggles*. I noticed Y/N's face turn a bit red. I smile and walk up to her. We are an inch apart from each others faces. Her face turns Crimson Red,and she starts to stiffen up.(A/N:I don't know what I'm putting right now I'm just pulling this out of my ass😐)  "W-what are you doi-..." I cut her off by kissing her soft lips. As I break the kiss she pulls me back. I grab her waist and continue to kiss her.

   *RING RING*

     (Y/N's POV)

    I pull away from the kiss and answer my phone. "Its my mom, I have to go"I tell Himiko. "Aawww ok I'll be watching you though~" giggles Toga. I get a bit creeped out by her comment but I start walking out of the building...

   *A/N: hey guys I don't know why I put this in the chapter but I thought it would be good.Ok so Toga has stalked you since she saw you at a park. She has taken interest in you. You always knew that Toga was a villain. But you have always liked her. Ok that's I'm going to tell you guys. BYE😁✌️