PART 5:GET IN TIZZY

JUNGKOOK POV
We were in the break.

ME:oh ok...(i turned to her)do you want to eat something? ROSİE:i thought you will never ask.(we laught)
We went to a cafe close to the company.We ordered food suitable for ourselves. we were showing funny photos to each other on our phones.then i thought about our ...moment.
ROSİE:ah .you gaze at something. ME:i just thought about that...odd moment.
ROSİELshe lookes a little embarrassed,and kinda sad.i thought i am the thing cuz she feel in that way saying "odd")
ME:i didnt want to mean odd!(trying to fix the moment,then accidently my hend touched her hand.and i looked our hand ,then rushly yank away . I've never been this clumsy in my life.i did so many mistakes in just 5 minutes.).
i don't know whats going on with me.

but I can't control myself when I...(she looked at me with questioning eyes).
ROSİE:(we were sitting without talking then both of our phones ring at the same time.it was the director telling us to come to studio.)lets go to studio .
we didn't talk to each other til arrived the studio.when we got in,we still had 10 minute to be off the break. I looked at my phone to linger a little more.i saw rm's message.

he said"we will have dinner with girls

he said"we will have dinner with girls.and you will come with us too.it was very rude what you done in this morning.you have to compansate.PS: Rosie was very unhappy in the morning. You left her alone.you will bring her here to say sorry" ME:ah!did you know about this?(then director yelled)
DİRECTOR:we will shooting in 3..2..1 now!(while he speaking she told me:know about what?)
ME:we should talk this later(wispering)
DİRECTOR: Now we're going to do a little interview about your day one by one.jungkook can you come first.?
I sat on the chair they prepared.they started to ask me canned questions.
DİRECTOR:are you pleased about your partner?
ME:oh i am realy happy about it.i think she is realy talented. I think we are very compatible with each other.
DİRECTOR: what do you think about your progress today?
ME: Although it was the first day, we completed one part of the song as we planned.
DİRECTOR: what is your song will you performe with?
ME:we will perfomed with "let you love me".i think i am lucky to be with her.she dance well. Although she is younger, her knowledge is very high.
DİRECTOR:now change your sit with rosie?(we change our sits)
DİRECTOR:what do you think about your progress today?( I was trying to listen to them while they were interviewed.i was acting like i was doing practise.)
ROSİE:everything goes as we planned.so we done good.
DİRECTOR:are you pleased about you partner?
ROSİE: (turn a little back). I think we are compatible with each other. If I was with one of the other members, I could not be so comfortable. It may be because he is the closest person to my age.
DİRECTOR:thanks guys.our interview is over.( After working for another 1 hour, we had the first part of the choreography.we were about to go .we were already at the door of the company.then main thing called up my mind.)
ME:rosie!wait,I was about the ask you something before 2nd shooting.
ROSİE:oh ,right!sorry.what was it about? ME:we are going to have dinner with all members.
ROSİE:ohh..yes!i totualy forgot.so we will meet at there?
ME:no.i will bring you there.you will come with me. ROSİE:is that so?
ME: i came with my own car ,remember?plus,I thought you lıke my car.(I smirked)
ROSİE:ha ha ha.i can go with a taxi tho.(she tried to run away)
ME:(I took her wrist).