Chaper 2| Hidden

You ran out of your room not even bothering to close the door as you ran out. You ran into the kitchen to see your mom setting up dinner by putting the soup in the bowls for you, your dad, and herself. You slid on the tiles of the floor slowly coming to a stop. "Mom can you cut my hair!" You said excitedly. Your mom Turned around stopping pouring the soup into the bowls. "Sure honey, but why?" She said with a confused look on her face. "It just keeps getting in the way of everything." You lied.

Your mom stared at you for a few seconds then turned around to continue filling the bowls with soup. "I will cut it some other time, but (y/n) you already where clothes that are kind of like guys clothes don't you think some people will think you are a guy." She said as she walked to the table to set the bowls. "I where guys clothes because the make me feel comfortable, and no I don't really care if people think I'm a guy." You said with a smile that no one could say no to. "Ok then, now eat."your mom said returning your smile.

————

After finishing your dinner you walked into your room and sat at your desk. You were scrolling through your social media because you did not have much to do you had already finished your homework and tomorrow was Friday so you found not really do anything to get ahead.

After getting bored you laid in you bed thinking about your plan. 'Will this really work?' You thought to yourself as you turned out your light and went to sleep.

—————

You woke up with a groan. Your neck was hurting. "Dang did I sleep wrong again?" You said as you pulled out your phone to look at the time.

You rubbed your eyes trying to wake yourself up then you realized the time "Crap!" You yelled. You were going to be late.

You jumped out of your bed as fast as possible. Running around trying to gather all your things and throwing them in your backpack. You got on your uniform as fast as you could. Tripping as you tried to put on your skirt you realized you hadn't eaten food.

After getting on your uniform you threw your backpack over your shoulders and ran out of your room. You ran into the kitchen trying to find something to eat. Looking to cabinets frantically you found a loaf of bread. You grabbed a piece and ran out the front door as fast as you could.

You ran down the street as you ate your piece of bread. You hated to make this like a cliché anime. Your late and your running to school with toast in your mouth.
—————

You sprinted threw the halls of your middle school trying to get to your class as fast as possible.

As soon as your class door came into view you slowed. You opened the door to your class. The teacher was writing something on the board and most of the students were looking at the board some were just dozing off. Your teacher turned around to look at you "Take a seat miss (l/n)." She said with out any emotion.

You slowly made your way to your desk everyone watching you as you did so. Once you were seated at your desk you took out you text book and journal. You rummaged threw you backpack to find a pencil. After a minute of looking you had no luck.

You turned to the person ahead of you tapping them in the shoulder to get their attention. As soon as he turned his head of orange hair you said "Hey, can I barrow a pencil?" You said this quietly so the teacher couldn't hear you. He nodded and then went through his backpack and rummage through it before he pulled out a pencil. He turned back around to face you and he handed you the pencil. As you took the pencil from his hands your fingers brush which made you blush lightly. Luckily he didn't notice. "Thanks Hinata." You said quietly said. He gave you a bright smile which you returned.

You knew Hinata because he would practice with your team sometimes. You did not talk to him much but you were in the same class.
—————

The end of the day rolled around and you were standing in front of the gym. You slid open the door looking at your team. They looked at you for a second then went back to warming up, kedji however was still looking at you with a glare that made you shiver.

You knew what you had to do. You walked over to your coach that was sitting on a bench watching everyone warm up. You took a deep breath before you spoke "I want to quit the team" When you said this your coach looked at you with a confused look "Why?" She said. Hot tears pricked the corners of your eyes threatening to fall. "I just have to leave this team." You said trying not to cry.

You could not let anyone see you start to cry so you started to run out of the gym. You saw kedji out of the corner of your eye smirking. You ran out of the gun finally letting yourself cry as you ran home.

—————

You opened the door to your house. You walk in noticing your moms purse is not there. 'She must still be at work' you thought to yourself.

After taking your shoes off at the front door you went to your room. Changing out of your uniform you put on a hoodie and sweatpants. You walked out of your room into the kitchen. Looking through the cabinets you found a box of crackers. You grabbed the box and went back into your room to watch the latest episode of your favorite anime.

—————
time skip
—————

You were looking in the mirror with your boys uniform on. Your newly cut hair in your face. You really did look like a guy, no one would be able to find out. You were slightly uncomfortable because you were wearing a binder to make your chest flat.

Today was your first day at karasuno. You were very excited but scared at the same time 'what if somebody finds out?' You thought.

"I'm Shota Mitsuki" you said in the Mirror with the charming smile you have been practicing for weeks to achieve.

You took a deep breath. You grabbed your volleyball application form then you grabbed your bag throwing it over your shoulder as you left your room. You walked to the front door slipping on your shoes then you walked out of your house.

————

Yay I finally finished this chapter! Thank you so much for reading! I will try to post the next chapter soon then you can finally get you favorite karasuno boys.