Chapter 7

A few days later...

"Thanks yaar, I don't know what I would have done without you." Abhi said to Pravisht as he sat putting on his socks. Pravisht stood there already dressed.

"Sid says that all the time." Pravisht smiled at his friend, "Although I still can't believe that you are leaving me alone with Sid. I still know nothing about Fashion shows."

"Don't worry, just give him some confidence boost. This is his first show here after his return, you have been to his shows before. And, you will be getting the backstage tickets this time."

"Well, that's the problem." Pravisht sighed, "What am I supposed to do in backstage when Sid is busy?"

"Don't be tensed, you will surely find something useful to do. Just don't run away." Abhi said as a teasing smile crept up on his face.

"Oh stop, that was just one time." Pravisht groaned.

Abhi gave him a look, "One time?"

"Maybe two.... Or three... or...Okay stop giving me that look. I know I might have ran away a few number of times but you can't bring that up every time. That's unfair." Pravisht pouted.

"Yeah and that too was with me and mom present." Abhi said making Prav sigh.

Suddenly their doorbell rang indicating the arrival of someone.

"Seems like your carriage has arrived, your highness." Pravisht joked as he got up to get the door.

"Carriage? Like seriously? Do I look like some Princess to you?" Abhi said laughing.

"I haven't decided if I consider you a princess but I am pretty sure if I don't open the door your Princess will leave without you." Pravisht said making Abhi blush deep red.

Pravisht opened the door to reveal Pranali at the doorstep. She was wearing a simple sundress which reached up to her knees. Her hair was loosely pinned up. Pravisht stared at her as she stood, everything about her outfit was super simple but she still seemed to make it look beautiful. He looked away before she could notice him staring and gave her a smile as he led her in.

"Come in, Abhi's waiting for you for hours."

"For me?" Pranali looked confused, "Why is Abhi waiting for me?"

"Aren't you here for him?" Pravisht asked Pranali but before she could reply Abhi himself came up behind them.

"Vai- Pranali? Hi" Abhi stood surprised.

Pravisht stared between the two of them before turning to Abhi, "If you weren't waiting for her then who were you waiting for?"

"Actually Vaish was supposed to be picking me up. Pranali I am so sorry, I had no clue that you were coming over." Abhi said to Pranali.

"Sid called me last minute, he was saying something about someone running away." Pranali told awkwardly as she tried her best to control her laughter at how red Pravisht's face was turning. But Abhi burst out laughing at once, "He told you that, huh?" He said still laughing. A small giggle left Pranali's mouth but she covered it up with a cough.

"Shut it guys." Pravisht said glaring at Abhi. "Come on let's get you inside." He said closing the door.

"Don't worry. I'll be there. I won't let you get bored." Pranali told Pravisht.

"I'll like to see you try. Even Maa couldn't keep him still in a show." Abhi said making Pranali giggle once more.

"Okay enough, see Vaish has arrived too." Pravisht pointed towards the window, "You two wait over here, I will let her in."