26_family sticks together

"it was literally two days!" Jack says "you can't just leave your best friend"

"but I am" I say "I already called an Uber and a paid for flight" I smile

"So that's it, you're just going to leave us?"

"I'm sure I'll see you around" I smile "you know where I live, you know where I dance" I look at Daniel "you know where I record" I say and give the last hug to Tyler.

"That's your Uber" Tyler points across the street

"You could've at least let us take you" Jack whines

"But I didn't, it was a really nice time with you guys on tour and I know tonight y'all are going to kill it!"

"Thanks! I'll see you at the studio" Jon says

I nod my head and smile "in about a week?" I question and he nods.

I wave off and go across the street into the Uber. Taking me to the airport which I get on a plane. Then back home to my LA apartment.

"Gawd I'm exhausted!" I complain as Jaden unlocks my door.

"Yeah, you did spend around 48 hours in Hawaii including the flights" Jaden laughs closing my front door as I relax on my couch leaving my suitcase at the door. "When is Sydney coming?"

"In July" I simply say and he throws a pillow at me "hey! Actually she said she'll get a flight when I come back from Hawaii"

"And you're back" Jaden says "but you also skip-"

"She just got on the plane" I laugh and turn my phone to him so he sees the message.

"Tristan knows you're back right?"

"Yeah, I have an event as usual tomorrow for the kids free dance!"

"Yay! You don't get payed!" Jaden laughs

"Basically, but it's no effort plus I love it" I say "also mind picking Syd up and bringing her to the studio? Tristan wanted to talk"

"Yeah of course, good luck he's probably going to lecture you about ditching" he laughs "I'll also just drop you off at the studio so we won't take two cars"

"Got it" I smile "let's head there now"

+++

"What's up man!" I laugh

"As you can see she is a lot of energy" Tristan smiles and pats my back "y/n this is Jordan"

"Hello!" I smile and hold out my hand which he takes and shakes

"Hey y/n you seem happy to join us" he smiles

"Huh?" I question and Tristan makes a sound obvious that something bad might happen "what do you mean, join?"

"Oh, I see Tristan didn't tell you. I saw the choreography you did on a few people and I would like you to join my studio which will definitely qualify your needs" he explains

"yeah, no thank" I smile "I don't want to switch studios"

"Y/n you'll still be able to stop by, didn't you have fun working with the boys specifically their age group?" Tristan asks and I nod my head "exactly, and you'll choreograph people with more experience than little kids"

"Will you still be my manager?" I ask

"No, Jordan here will and he's a good guy" he says

"No thank you. Not only can I teach kids at a very young and influencive age. Tristan and Mariah have helped me through a really rough time and to me they are family. I don't want to leave family. I know what it feels like and I don't want to put anyone or go through that again. As much as this offer is a great one. I am declining it simply because this, this is my home" I smile and spin around holding my hands up, gesturing the whole place.

"I understand-" Jordan starts

"Y/n, you don't need to leave us you can visit and still danc-" Tristan says

"Actually you can't dance at this studio if you were to join mine, it's against the contract" Jordan says "but I garauntee you will have a great time and be able to improve your very talented skill of dance" Jordan explains "but I understand, and if you ever change your mind" he pauses and pulls out a business card "it's right here" he hands me it and I shake his hand to be polite.

Tristan then turns to me and I already know he was going to say I should at least looked at the studio "y/n, did I eve-

"I know, I should experience things before I make a big decision. This time I really do know, that I don't want to leave this place" I say

"Let me finish" he says and I hesitate before nodding "did I ever tell you how much you mean to me?" He laughs and I immediately goes in for a hug

"No but tell me about it" I laugh

"Well I'm very grateful that I have you as a dancer, such a young age a wonderful dancer, you always bring in the people" he laughs "let me tell you this too, you had two other offers when you were on tour and I told them I called you, but I said you weren't available for the switch"

"Awe, you lied to have me around" I laugh "how sweet" I give him another hug "and I'm very grateful for you" I smile "you seriously have done a lot"

"You too Mariah" I smile and turn to face her "both of you have helped me through losing my parents and encouraging me to continue dance" I smile "so thank you"

I go into the usual studio. Plugging in my phone and putting on some music. Making up choreography as the song goes along. Many thoughts go throw my mind on what I could do and what would be smooth. The song plays a few times and by the fifth time. I already have a full set of choreography.

"How long was that one?!"

"5 songs" I breathe out and my mind instantly makes the connection to the voice. I flip around and run into a hug with my sister Sydney.

"Maybe we can work on a song?" Sydney says and I continuously nod my head excited for the day. "Jaden's still the same" Syd laughs

"He flirted with you, didn't he?" I ask and she nods "of course he did"

"This is going to be a a wonderful two months"