I'm sorry, I love you

“I don’t understand what you’re getting at.” You angrily say to Anakin, who was sitting beside you. “I’m just saying that you don’t have to be a bitch about everything all the time. I already have enough to handle, and you adding to the list of things is too much.” He spits, realizing he had hurt you with his words. 

He shamefully looks to the ground, taking a deep breath in and adjusting himself uncomfortably. A tear rolls down your cheek as his words sink in. “I understand.” You say, getting up and walking away from him. 

“Wait, y/n I didn’t mean it! Please!” He says, getting up and rushing after you. You stop in your tracks, turning your head slightly but not far enough to face him. “Go home Anakin.” 

You could tell that you broke his heart as well, but he deserved it. He had hurt you more than anyone has before. 

You two were always honest to one another; things wouldn’t have turned out this way if he had just told you that you were stressing him out. The fact that he called you a bitch is what hit the deepest. 

He’s never called you anything like that, and you had no idea that he had it in him. Walking inside your condo, you went to your bed, grabbing onto the pillow his head would rest on when he’d come over, snuggling it while you sobbed.

You had never gotten in a fight with him; you had no idea your first one would be so harsh. Laying there for hours overthinking, you eventually force yourself out of bed to change out of your clothes. As you finish, a knock is heard from your front door. 

Crossing your kimono over your body, you use your left hand to open the door, revealing Anakin; teary eyed and arms full of boxes and stuffed bears. Tempted to close the door, he puts his arm out, forcing the door open. 

“Y/n, i’m really sorry. I didn’t mean what I said; I’m just really stressed baby, that’s all. I’m sorry, I love you.” He says, waiting on your next response, looking for hope in your eyes. Sighing, you look into his eyes, losing the interest to be angry- it’s impossible to when your eyes are locked with his. 

Moving out of the way, you allow him to come in. He does so, placing down the items in his arms onto the couch. As you close the door, you turn back to him; a slight smile on your face to reassure him.

“Come here.” You say, holding out your arms. Automatically, he runs to them, picking you up and twirling you around. He lays you down on the couch, pampering you with kisses. 

As he sits up, he opens a box that includes chocolates and flowers, stuffed bears outside of it. “This one can be... Mr. Cuddles.” He says, holding up a plush oak brown bear; Looking to you with puppy dog eyes. “You’re such a dork.’’ You say, pulling him back into the kiss. 

You wished the tension from this morning wasn’t from anger, but something vastly different. You were hungry for attention after not receiving any for hours; you definitely weren’t clingy or needy, but receiving no attention for hours drove you insane.

You let him know how you’re feeling through the kiss, and he lets you know that he’s feeling the same way through the passion transferring between lips. You throw your arms around his head as he tosses the bear to the side, grabbing onto your waist. 

Slowly, he moves his way down your body, removing your kimono covering your naked body, he kisses every inch of your body, knowing all of your sweet spots. “Oh Ani-” You moan as he traces his fingers around your body, making little circles on your thighs, kissing them along with it. 

“I treated you unfairly today... so I’ll pleasure you today; how I know you like it.” He says, spreading your legs apart, looking lustfully towards your womanhood. 

He starts off my slow strokes with his tongue, adding small circles. Spreading your legs further for more pleasure, he picks up his pace, sucking on your clit and swirling his tongue around it. Your fingers run wanderlessly through his dirty blonde curls, hands grasping onto anything in reach. 

You feel a cold object insert into you, followed by another as he worked away at your clit. His metal fingers found themselves curling inside of you, to your g-spot, hitting it perfectly- just enough to send you over the edge.

Your grip was tightening as you neared; the way he was able to depict where you liked it and where you didn’t amazed you. Sexually, you had never been successfully fulfilled by anyone but him, he knew every spot, every nook, and every cranny. 

With one last hit to your g-spot, you came; squirting as he pulled his fingers out from you. Exhausted, you took a few seconds to catch your breath, untangling your fingers from his hair. “I’ll clean that up princess, don’t you worry.” He says, motioning to the mess you left. 

He gets up and makes his way to the bathroom, grabbing a towel to absorb it. Getting up, you wrap your kimono back on your body, unwrapping the chocolates and taking a bite.

As he finishes cleaning it up, you offer him a bite, in which he accepts. “Well, I thought about it and...” you say through bites. “I forgive you.” You say, kissing him again, leaning against his build and enjoying the moment after. As long as arguments ended like this, you weren’t particularly complaining.