Prologue

It was another beautiful night in Japan, the stars twinkling, the moon shining brighter as ever, and the sound of sirens roaming the area.

From the ground, people watched as two silhouettes stand on top of a building, near the edge. With polices surrounding the two. The crowd wonder and worry, will they fall? Whats gonna happen to them? Who are they?                

The answer, a greyish blue haired  boy with his brunette assistant.  The one and only Kaitou Joker and Hachi . They just stole yet again another treasure from a really high secure building.

"Your sorrounded Joker! Give back the treasure this instant!" Shouted a short man with his green uniform.

"Hmm... I dunno. I really like this treasure. Should I give it back or...." Said Joker with his Sarcastic tone.

"Joker-san what are we going to do?!" Hachi asked his master, a little annoyed of what Joker just said.

"Theres nothing you can do now Joker!" Said the brown short haired girl.                             

"Just give up Joker!" A purple long haired girl said.

"Sorry to disappoint, but giving up is never an option for me. This is!" After that last sentence Joker grabbed his lil assistant and jumped off the roof.

People were gasping and screaming. Scared that the two are gonna fall. But we all know they just dont fall off a building without a plan.

While plummeting down the building, Hachi was screaming and pretty much almost crying.       

And then....

           VROOM!

Out of nowhere a car jumped off of a nearby building and caught the two before even hitting the ground.     

"Rats! Ill catch you next time Joker!" Oniyama shouted from the top of the building. Knowing that not the police force or himself can go down and catch up to them in time.

"Next time warn me when youre doing that Joker-san!" Shouted the now scared Hachi. He really thought he was gonna die for a second there.        

"Could you just stop yelling for a second?! Im in a hurry!"

Right now they're pretty far away from the building that they just stole the treasure from. Joker was in quite a hurry to go somewhere.  Making Hachj a bit confused, until he remembered. And...

      RING              

                                  RING

                                                              RING

Joker suddenly felt something vibrating from his breast pocket.  He picked it up and saw thag someone was calling him. Before he picked it up he started to drive a lot fastef than before. Shocking the  poor Hachi.

"What was that for Joker-san?!"

"Shush! Im on the phone!" Trying to make an excuse for not answering his question, He immediately pressed the answer call button on his phone. Revealing a Blond haired girl with ponytails. And a pink diamond hair accessory that she got from her Grandpa.

"JOKER!! Where the heck are you?! We've been waiting for hours now! You know how Grandpa gets when he's being impatient!!" Yelled Queen from the phone. Queen was Joker's Rival+Childhood friend. And what She said just now didn't really convince Joker to look stress.