Prologue

I was running towards the lake "stop. Hey!! you cheated" I heard as my brother was chasing me .I halted to a stop right before the lake and a few seconds later my brother came barrelling into me and we both fell in the lake ,swimming upward we both saw the night sky the beauty of the stars in the night guiding and providing company to all those who needed it .This was one of the rare moments when we sneaked out and were kids. "how long do you think we have Nate? "bout half an hour Valy" and so for next 30 mins the siblings sat beneath the stars talking giggling and being 11 year-old kids that they were supposed to be and not soldiers.

Back at the Manor Valentine Morgenstern wrote a letter while waiting for the twins to be back . As soon as he heard the window to their room opening he put the pen down and went to their room while picking up a hell forged whip in the way.

An hour later two little kids are in cellars opposite to each other with whip scars new and old and blood running down their backs .

Valentine their father standing in the aisle reminding them what they were being punished for. And all during that time he had decided to separate them for his soldiers were not loyal to him and rather to each other and he had decided whom he was to abandon

The very next day Valerie was kicking and screaming for she did not want to leave her brother alone with the monster but she was knocked out and her memories of her brother and the father masked with the illusion of them being dead all the while Jonathan helplessly saw his sister being taken away from him.

In LA the Devil also known as Lucifer Morningstar had just arrived for what was to become his vacation from hell.

ps the start isn't instant but wait for a couple of chapters and i'll introduce all the charcters that are there