The years also pass in fear

(Over four and a half years)

jason grew up and studied on Earth and always tried to understand why he was weird why his blood was green and the others in red the kids in kindergarten would walk away from him and laugh at him. 

Who bothered Jason that he used his telekinesis and it made the kids afraid of him and it was very dangerous, the gardeners did not know how to deal with it because they did not have telekinesis like Jason's and a lot of genes removed him because he was an alien

One Day jason  is four and a half years old                                                                                                              He was at home in his room playing with his step-sister Kim who is the daughter of Christopher and Marina.                                                                                                                                                                        Kim went to the kitchen to drink water, heard her mother talking to alien explorers, and listened to the conversation.

 (Marina's conversation with alien investigators)

Alien researchers: Hey, we heard you were raising an alien?                                                                      

Marina: Yes I'm raising him for five years.                                                                                                          

 Alien researchers: We want to do  with you Want to hear?                                                                  

 Marina: I hear what the  is?                                                                                                                                      

Alien Researchers: We'll get you a billion dollars for the little alien  what do you say?                          

 Marina: All right and what will you do with the alien?                                                                                

 Alien Investigators: Kill him and interrogate his body.                                                                            

 Marina: Okay agrees  .                                                                                                                                                

Alien Investigators: Excellent so we'll come later today to get you the money and do not tell to alien.

 Marina: Ok don't worry bye thank you Good day is waiting for you.                                                    

 Alien Investigators: Bye

(End of conversation)  

Kim was shocked that her mother wanted to kill the boy because he was an alien and get money in return Kim quickly ran to Jason's room to tell him.

Kim entered Jason's room and grabbed his arm "You must run away from here they are coming to kill you" Said Kim and tears on her face

"Why they want to kill me?" asked jason 

"The aliens' investigators heard about you and offered my mother money and she agreed to kill you and interrogate your body." said Kim. 

Jason tried to reassure Kim "Do not worry I forgot I am an alien I have control in  Telekinesis  I'll be fine promising" Said Jason with a smile and hugged Kim.

(Half an hour passed after the call)

Kim and Jason play with Kim's dolls and suddenly hears a knock on the door                        "Coming to pick you up" Kim cried and hugged Jason tightly "watch out"  she added 

"Don 't worry I'll be fine I'm an alien I'll get away from them" Jason said in fear and hugged Kim back. "I will never forget you my little brother" Kim said   "Please do not say I told you" Kim asked"I promise you I'll meet you even if it takes me years I'll see you," Jason said                        

And suddenly Marina came and picked up Jason and took him and brought him to the investigators "Jason you go with them".                                                                                                                    

Jason saw the investigators give Marina the money they promised her 

That the investigator wanted to take Jason,                                                                                                       Jason somehow managed to escape from his hands and started screaming and made a mess turned them all over the house he used his telekinesis and made a crazy mess

(From the shouts of Jason Aldrico he located his son)

After an hour Jason got tired of running and his throat got hoarse and he fell to the floor and his head ached and he gave up. The investigator saw the alien lying on the floor he picked it up and took it.

The investigator approached the marina "I'm sorry for the mess this alien made."

(What mess are you probably asking?)

Anyone who does not know what telekinesis is. It's brain control let's say there's a cup far away from me I can use and take the cup without touching it I took it from Andros  Ringer's Red from power Ranger in space     (I hope I explained well if you did not understand you will write online you will understand better :)

"It's okay the money will be enough for me for a new house" Marina said.

The investigators went and Jason with them. Kim cried when she saw that they had taken Jason she went to the room and hugged the pillow that Jason was sleeping in and hugged him back "I will miss you" Kim said and cried until she fell asleep.