I Will Love You Till The End of The World ❤

Hello everyone, I'm sorry I haven't update lately because I was struggling with exams and I'm so scared that I will not do great in the exam I don't want to think like that because I will feel disappointed. This exam can lead me directly to the college. I want to go to college but at the same time I'm scared how life will be over there, I don't want to face other fake people who always insult me and make fun of me. I had enough being that girl who everyone thinks that I'm a loser. We aren't a loser we are successful writers and everyone should believe in that word:" We are successful we can do anything nothing can stop us"

Anyhow, this story is dedicated to my boyfriend but I don't know if it will make him happy or excited at the same time but I hope one day he will be proud that he is dating a white girl who loves him so much and she doesn't mind to have the power to make him feel satisfied as long as he is happy she is happy. I know babe and I understand your sympathy but I'm trying as much I can to renovate this problem but I have no clue what to help you with I know leaving you is hard and I'm crying writing this for you I can't leave your sight for one moment because you are the one who gave me stimulation to never quit and to work hard on my enthusiastic goals。 I will try my best to auxiliary you in every problem that will occur and guarantee you felicitous moments that you will never forget.

Moreover, I'm not going to lie but I had such a peaceful astonishing night with you it's such a relish day hanging out with you because all I felt is high-spirited. The reason why I should get dread about you is that can't handle the situation you are settling in because it wound me so badly. I don't want anything from you but all I crave is seeing you thrilled.

Babe, do you commit to memory when that time when I went out on a date with you and I don't know what strikes me that time I was acting dull and self-indulgent the reason why I did that is to reduce my timid (shy, nervous) I know I shouldn't do that but that time I meet you, I was terrified and anxious. The reason why I didn't date you for the first time because I was fragile and I didn't want you to get distressed. Sometimes I speak out of words that can hurt your sentiment. The thing that I esteem in you when you didn't give up on loving me after every bad event happened to me, in the end, you still choose me and I don't know how to thank you for accepting me for who I'm but I so delighted that I have dated a person with high experience and massive knowledge that's is hidden inside him. Don't you ever feel sad or apologize if you ever treated me in a bad way or bad altitude because every action you do I can easily know the answer behind it. The answer to you getting mood swings is because you missed me just like I missed you!

If I had to describe you in one word? handsomesexysmartcaringwonderfulamazinglyawesome

Thanks for being my strong and sensitive guy all these years. I don't know what I'd do without you.

All these years together, and I've never felt more in love with you. I just had to let you know.

Just wanted to remind you that you're the best, coolest, sexiest, and most handsome boyfriend in the whole world.

You're the best thing that ever happened to me, and it's not even close. Thank you for changing my life for the better.

I still can't believe that you're mine. If I'm dreaming, then let me sleep forever

We can share thoughts and feelings without saying a word. You get my jokes when no one else does. There's special energy whenever we're together. I guess that's what it means to be soulmates.

I wasn't even looking for someone, and all of a sudden this amazing person comes into my life. To me, that means we were destined to be together