Newt POV

I looked at her and she looked at me, I then pulled her into a hug and felt my arms and hands get wet. I pulled away and looked at my arms and hands, I saw blood on them. I looked at Lizzie concerned, I turned her around slowly to see her left arm completely scratched up and bleeding. I started to pull her gently to have her walk to the Homestead with me, but she refused to move. I looked her in the eyes and she turned away not looking at me, I then continued and asked madly "What happened? and Who did this to you?" she still looked away and said "Beetle Blades." I looked at her and said "Beetle Blades contain a terrible toxin that can make a person sick by cutting them once. You on the other hand got cut several times which means it leads to potential death! We need to get you to the Med-Jacks and fast." She stood up and started to walk I was right behind her, about one forth of the way there she collapsed and I had to carry her. Once I picked her up I ran to the Homestead and ran up the stairs to the Med-Jacks room. I laid her down on one of the beds in the room, Jeff turned to look at me and asked "What happened?" I looked at him angrily and yelled "SHE IS BLOODY UNCONSCIOUS AND HAS SHUCK'N SCRAPES ALL OVER HER DOMINANT SHUCK'N ARM!!! WHAT DO YOU BLOODY THINK HAPPENED?! SHE EVEN HAS THE WORD 'WICKED' SCRATCHED INTO HER ARM!!! PLUS THE BLOOD STAINED HER DRESS SO NOW HER DRESS SAYS 'WICKED'!!!" he looked at me and said "Calm down, I think I have enough Beetle Blade serum." calmly. I then said "Okay, I'll go and wait down stairs." I walked out of the room and started to walk down stairs when I heard Jeff whisper something to Lizzie, he said "Please be okay tomorrow, I beg you or Newt while have my head." I smiled at that, It was true if Lizzie wasn't healed tomorrow I wouldn't let him forget it.