Real life; Realization

When I woke up, I realized my mom was the one who cause the noise. Except she was banging against the bed to wake me up. I thought about everyone in my dream. Skater was a great killer. To be honest he's a little annoying though. He has brown hair, brown eyes, and loves to kill alongside his friends in battle. Mex is my favorite killer. He is very skilled and obedient in battle. He loves to troll people. His hair is dyed red with blood in memory of his success in battles. Mike is pretty awesome. He likes to make dirty jokes that sometimes get a annoying fast. His blue eyes and dark brown hair tack girls to him. Or at least that's what he says. He's the type of girl-chaser (if you know what I mean). People say me and Em are love birds; which is kind of true because we both love each other. She has blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes that shine like a starry sky night. Wings is pretty great. She often makes jokes. To be honest I think mike likes her. She has black hair and grassy green eyes. I've been thinking of that dream for all day now... Of course I told Em. And Wings overheard too so she knows about it. After that night, I was close to kissing Em; But I was waiting for the right moment. After lost in my own thoughts... I found my way to sleep.