Chapter 2

Lauren POV

"Alexa no I'm not telling you who she is!" I yelled from inside my room. The door was closed and I was laying on my bed. "Why not? Whats so special about her?" Alexa said and walked into my room. "I don't want you to know." I said and she sat on my bed. "Why? Give me a good reason other than you don't want to tell us." The short Mexican girl said sitting in my bed. "I can't tell you. I just can't."  I said annoyed now. "Fine." She said and stood up. I felt her walking closer to me. "But remember one thing. Never leave your phone unattended!" She yelled and grabbed my phone from the open space on my bed. "Alexa no! Fine I'll tell you! Don't read my messages!" I yelled and she stopped in the hallway. "What's her name?" She asked and I groaned. "Taylor Brook." I said and she smiled. "Why wouldn't you tell me who she was?" She said and I looked up bitting my lip. "She's not exactly my age." I trailed off and her eyes went wide. "She's your student!" She yelled and Lucy, her girlfriend and my other roommate, came out there room. "Lauren what the hell?" She yelled in a oversized shirt and no pants. "You can't date a student." Lucy said and I turned around. "You don't think I know this? Because trust me I know." I said and walked to my room not caring about my phone anymore. I slammed the door and pulled off my cloths so I was in a bra and underwear. I climbed into the bed and cried into the pillow.

A few minutes later I heard the door slowly open. "Go away." I said not looking at them. "Well if you want me to I will." I heard a familiar voice say and I turned to face her. She walked closer and sat next to me. "Alexa called me and told me to come over. She gave me your address." Taylor said and I climbed into her arms. Her arms slid around me and I looked up to see her smirking. "Go ahead and get it over with." I said knowing what she was thinking. "You are practically naked right now." She said and pulled the blanket off me looking over my body. "You are so beautiful." She said meeting my eyes. She kissed my lips softly and pulled the blanket back over me. She held me in her arms securely. "Wait, Alexa called you?" I asked looking at her and she nodded. "Yeah I think it was her. Shes the short one right?" She asked and I nodded. "Then yeah Alexa." She said and I smiled kissing her again. "Where's your brother?" I asked and she smiled. "At home. He is 14 he can be home a little on his own." She said and I buried my face into her chest.

My breathing became even and I fell asleep in her arms. I could get used to this.

-next morning-

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring and I groaned. I rolled over and turned it off. Where's Taylor? I said to myself as my eyes landed in a piece of paper. I picked it up and read it. 'Good morning beautiful. You fell asleep in my arms so I went home. My brother needed me, he has nightmares sometimes and he had one last night. I'll see you at school. PS: You are adorable when you snore in your sleep. ;)' I bit my lip and stood up. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. I got out and put on my bra after wrapping my hair in a towel. I went into my room and put on a black pencil skirt with a light blue blouse. I went downstairs and saw Alexa. I walked over to her and hugged her from behind. "Thank you." I said and she smiled. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of got so mad at you. It was stupid of me." She said turning around. "Its fine. Its over with." I said and stood up. "Why the hell didn't you tell me I snore in my sleep?" I asked and she chuckled. "It was never important. How do you know you did?" She asked and I handed her the note I had in my hand. She read it and smiled at me looking up. "This is so cute!" She said and handed back to me. "I know!" I said and put the paper down on the counter. I grabbed a coffee cup and poured the black liquid into my cup. "You my friend have a lot of explaining to do. You never said she was extremely charming, caring, beautiful, funny, or sincere." Alexa said to me in a dreamy voice, looking over her cup of coffee. "Hey. She's my girlfriend you already have one." I said and smirked at her. "I know but I mean shes like so perfect." Alexa said to me smiling. "Who is?" Lucy said walking downstairs dressed to go to school in a few minutes. "Taylor." I said and she smiled. "Laur she is so amazing!" Lucy said to me taking the cup next to Alexa that was filled for her. "Guys if you didn't know you are both taken! By each other!" I said jokingly and they turned to each other. "Yeah we know." Lucy said and kissed Alexa. "Oh great you're gonna have sex on the counter again. Just do it when I'm not here this time." I said putting my cup in the sink. "That was one time!" Alexa said looking at me. "Yeah one time to many." I shot back and ran upstairs.