Banana

I just LOVE gumi and Haku. Oh and this chapter should be better than the last because I just added in the personalities of the characters.

Warning: This story has the protagonist and other characters swear, there's characters in uncomfortable positions, and drinking. *Insert fancam disturbed baby penguins here*

So it looks like I'm gonna have to attend game night. WHERE'D RIN GET THOSE GOD FORSAKEN SCISSORS ANYWAYS!? Is she like a yandere or something? Wait she texted me that she bought them but could she possibly have borrowed them from a different person? Could it have been Kaito? What would happen then? I think I'm overthinking things. It's just game night. There is nothing to be afraid of except Meiko when she's drinking and Kaito getting even an inch close to me. Thinking of both those things gave me a shiver down my spine. I think the only way to devise a plan would be to find out who's choosing the games and then make arrangements but I'll have to do that tomorrow since I have to record ERASE OR ZERO with Kaito. I knew that if I stood Kaito up he would ask questions so it's easier just to do it. It's not like it's that big a deal; I record songs with Kaito all the time.

I should probably go get ready for the duet. Usually I'd try to avoid it but after Rin's begging last night how can I not?Even though Kaito's there I can't let him stop me from living my life. Rin might be right. If that's the case I should tell her. She deserves to know. I just get so nervous telling people, I don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm scared the others won't accept me or that Kaito might find out. Both sound awful but maybe living in a world of deceit is worse. From what I can tell, I don't know which is more terrifying.

My phone rang. Oh good something for me to take my mind off all this. It's Kaito.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed.  Oh c'mon not my walking nightmare! Anybody but him!

It's okay it's okay just pick up the phone Len. You can do it. It's JUST a phone call but oh shit, why'd he have to call so suddenly?! I've got this. Phew. Calm down and just pick up Len. Mustering my courage to answer the call, I picked up. Please don't suspect anything please don't suspect anything please don't suspect anything!

"H-hello?"
"Hey Len! I heard your coming to game night, is that true?"

"Uh oh yeah!" I stuttered.

"That's great you always sit out, I'm always worrying about you...," Kaito said.

"You...you do?" I asked.

"Of course! Luka and Lilly are pretty concerned too," He replied.
"Oh oh. Um okay," Of course, I thought. Kaito cares about everybody. Not just me. I need to stop getting my hopes up.

"Are you excited about our duet?"

"Uh yeah looking forward to it."

"I am too, more than anything...," Kaito said under his breathe.

"What was that?".