Prologue

Peace. War. Love. Hatred. A long time ago, god created the world. As a gift, he entrusted its fate to his daughter and to his son, both desperate to make the world a "better" place.... or probably conquer it along the way as well.

The daughter was generous and kind to the humans. As a result, she has created a strong bond of love and friendship with them, solved their disputes, and brought peace to this world. Later, her race was called Angels.

However, on the other side of the coin, her brother was disrupting peace, creating chaos, and bringing up the evil buried deep within the humans. From then on, the race, Demons, rose up from the ashes.

Chaos was then born, brought upon both races' incapability to coexist with each other. So, after a few centuries of coexisting, both races decided to fight for what they believe in and to take over the world for themselves. The Demons waged war to put the Angels to an end and to conquer the whole world, devouring all of it and leaving nothing behind for the Angels, and of course, the Angels protected themselves from the demons and put on a fight against them, as it is their sworn duty and pride to protect and bring peace to the world.

From then on started the games known as Angels vs Demons. The humans have the free will to choose their side or to not choose at all. The games decide which race is worthy to rule the world by giving portions of land to whichever race wins. The games are based on endurance, magical prowess, and speed. In each side, the humans were trained by the heirs of Angel and Demon.

Lately, Angels were losing constantly and almost about three fourth of land was under Demons. Will the Angels keep on losing? Or will they fight back in order to keep the peace and order the Demons had destroyed and get back what they lost? Suddenly, a peculiar human joins the Angels' forces and tries to bring the whole world under their control.

Witness this human's journey towards the unknown as he fights against the Demons to bring back the peace he truly and greatly seeks. 

""" The key point to enjoy this story is imagination. There are also going to be some pictures (drawings) for this Novel as we cannot make a manga. But we would be very much grateful if anyone can turn this into a light novel. Our key artist for the drawing is Kenzo. This novel will also be published along with the art in our YouTube channel. For any quires regarding anything related to this story you can connect with us through Facebook or Gmail. """

Written by AJTopisano and nobodydesu....