/Chapter 51/

Chaeyoung's PoV

After bidding my goodbye to Mina, Rosé and I went into the house.

"Anything happened?" I asked as we head to the living and sat on the couch.

"Yeah. But it's nothing. Anyway, why are you with Mina by this time?"

"Eh? Didn't I tell you already? We strolled around." I said as I rest my body on the couch.

"You say so... Anyway, I saw you with Lisa last time. Did she hurt you?" Rosé asked that made me frowned

"Eh? Why would she do that?" I asked confusedly

Rosé sighed and composed herself

"I told her that I like you. I just thought that she needs to know it so she'll stop hoping that she and I are going to be back again. And seems like she didn't like what I told her." Rosé said and sighed again.

"Rosé, what if Lisa still wants you to be back."

"What? She just cheated on me multiple times."

"But-"

"Chaeng I thought you don't want me to get hurt?" She asked while looking at me.

Oh my god. I don't even know if I can tell this her.

"I know. Actually, I talked to her last time. She said that she still loves you."

"Then why she cheated on me?" Rosé said with a sense of anger.

"I-... maybe she has her reason," I said trying to avoid her gaze.

"Yeah, she has. She's tired of me and doesn't love me anymore."

"Why won't you at least give her another chance. I mean maybe this time you guys will work again." I said

"Chaeyoung you just said it before. We're not meant for each other. Maybe if I'm still the Rosé before I will follow your advice but now, no way Chaeyoung. I'm done with her and what important is now. That I like you. So stop pushing me back to her coz it hurts me." Rosé said and look at me with her begging eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to. I understand, maybe you won't like me back now. But you will in the future. I'm willing to wait for you." She said.

No Rosé you don't have to do that... If I am the same person before maybe I'll like you back. But it just.... people change.

"I'll go now Chaeng, thanks for the talk. See you when I see you ok?"

"Yeah. Take care." I said.

She smiled at me first and leave as she bid her goodbye.

"If I'm still the same person before. Maybe I'll be the luckiest human being here to have you." I said to myself and sighed.

I walked up to my room and lay on my bed. I'm staring at the ceiling when I remember the bracelet that Rosé gave to me.

I stared on in for a minute as I realized something.

It really looks like the bracelet that I gave to Mina.

It's just strange coz whenever I had a feeling that the girl in my dream is Mina, Rosé always comes up with my choices. At first, I really thought that I was Rosé because of the dream I had. The dream about that girl who's lost in the forest. Rosé came up to my mind since I know that she's scared of going into the forest. And when she got separated from me and Dahyun, I realized that it's her. But unexpectedly that scenario happened with Mina too.

All the clues that I had always pointed to Mina and Rosé.

[PHONE RINGS]

My thoughts were cut as I heard my phone ringing, I get it and saw Tzuyu calling me.

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone call.

["Chaengie, still up?"]

"Obviously."

["Woah haha seems like you had a tiring day? Anyway Mina unnie is here already."]

"She is?"

["Yeah, I told her to get some rest and I'll inform that she's already here since I have something to tell you."]

"Hmm? Why won't you tell me when we arrive at the school instead?"

["hehe I'm just excited about this."]

"Ok, What is it?"

["Mom what to see you tomorrow after class, Is it fine? Uncle Son will go to."]

"Eh? He's on the business trip isn't he?"

["Mom said so, I don't know. But are you up with this?"]

"Yeah sure. I'll sleep now."

["Goodnight!"]

"Goodnight Tzuyu-ssi," I said and ended the call.

I put down my phone as I decided to sleep.

"Goodnight to me."

"Chaeyoung!"

"Chaeyoung-ah!"

~~~~~~~~

Mina's PoV

"Mina! Mina wakes up!"

I woke up catching my breath as I heard someone waking me up.

I looked at that person and saw Nayeon who's looking at me worryingly.

"You're dreaming....again," Nayeon said

"Am I?"

"Yeah.. what happened?" Nayeon asked

I stopped for a bit and recall if ever I had one but I don't remember anything.

"I don't know," I said as I shook my head.

"This is weird you've been like that this past weeks. Should you have your check-up?" Nayeon said

"I will, maybe later after class."

"Mina, I know this is weird but..."

"But what?"

"I heard you a while ago calling Chaeyoung."

"Huh?"

"You're calling her name. I don't know why."

"W-what the heck?"

"I know. It's weird, right? Maybe you should just forget about it."

"Y-yeah."

"Prepare now, We only have an hour before the class will start," Nayeon said. I looked at her and noticed that she's in her uniform now.

"We'll wait for you downstairs." She said and left me.

I went off of my bed and headed to the bathroom. While taking a shower, I tried to remember if I really had a dream but I cannot remember anything like really...

"Why am I calling chaeyoung? That's weird."