˚✧₊⁎Dream⁎⁺˳✧༚

I wake up on something soft and green. I quickly look around. It's a leaf..? I look around and I'm in a gigantic forest.. woah.. i look at this crystal in my hand.. I hear fluttering behind me and I see I have these beautiful black wings.. woah.. I look at what I'm wearing and stand up

 I look at what I'm wearing and stand up

this is amazing... I touch my head and realize my ears are pointy.. am I a fairy? I have a tiara thing on too.

Thud

Thud

Thud

The ground shakes so I fly above everything to figure out was it is. A dragon? Great now I have to protect my forest. The crystal glows and suddenly I'm normal sized.

"Hello?!" I fly down to the dragon and put both hands in my hips. "You're destroying my forest and disturbing the creatures. Fly over like any other dra-"

"He can't." A raspy voice says. "Transform!" The dragon is suddenly a red haired boy with a bloodied arm. Wow. I drop down so I'm touching the ground and The dragon king emerges from a tree. "He's injured." Both of the boys kneel down. "We're sorry princess." The boys say in unison.

"Oh It's fine. Let me help." the dragon king just bowed to me. They both look at me confused. I make some bandages and bandage dragon boy's  arm up. "There ya go."

"Thank you princess." He says.

"So what are you doing so close to the humans kingdom?" Dragon king asks.

"Looking for an adventure." Memories I didn't know I had suddenly came rushing back. "There's a barrier though." I don't know the dragon king's name and he doesn't know mine. We both only recognize the faces. "I need Phoenix ember to get through."

"Oh I've got one!" The red head beams.

"Really?!" I ask. "We need to hurry before Mom finds out I left.."

"You don't want to do into the human word." The king says.

"And why not?" I look at him in the eyes. Wow.. his eyes..

"Your kind is not welc-."

"(Y/n)?" It's denki! My face lights up as my best friend shows up.

"Hey! See your majesty Humans are very friendly to me." Denki kneels in the presence of the king.

"Tch. He's a petty thief."

"Well.. I know. But he's also good with potions. What'd you bring me?" I watch denki with wonder.

"This." He holds up a three pointed object with a handle. "It's called a fork." I take it from him and my wings begin fluttering.

"Woah..." I admire the fork.

"Can we keep it please? Please? please?" Dragon boy is jumping up and down with me. I smile.

"What is it's name?" He asks.

"(Y/n) (l/n)." I beam. "And that's Denki Kaminari!"

"Katsuki Bakugo and my dragon is Eijiro Kirishima." I nod.

"I'm keeping this one! It's so small even in her human form!" Kirishima picks me up and I giggle.

"Hold up. Princess, why are you running away?" Denki asks.

"Mom.. the kingdom is falling due to new laws and harsh punishments." I say. He just nods. Kirishima hands me the Phoenix ember. I put the ember on my necklace of stones.

"Humans are against shadow fairies right now." Baku says. Of course. Shadow fairies have terrible reputations across kingdoms.

"Let's just go." I say grumpily.

Once out of the Fairy kingdom, Kiri transformed. Baku and Denki rode him, I just flew.

"Woo!" I cheer. I've never been outside my kingdom! "Oh my god! What's that?" I swoop down to a beautiful white thing. Soon the boys were around me.

"It's a horse dumb ass." Katsuki says. I reach out and pet it. I hear voices in the distance. My wings flutter.

"What are y- it's a shadow fairy!" Suddenly a metal thing is at my throat.. it looks sharp... "Looks like the princess!" I calmly continue to pet the.. horse.. what a funny word..

"She's fine. She's with me." Baku says.

"I can see that dragon king. But she is an enemy to my kingdom." I look at the duel haired boy holding the metal thing.

"How is she an enemy? She's never left her kingdom walls." Denki says. I poke the metal thing and a little slit on my finger began to ooze a red liquid.

"I've only seen fight sticks in pictures.. they're sharp." I study the fight stick.

"Sho- are you okay?" A young traveler with green hair approaches. My wings flutter with excitement.

"It's fine." He puts the fight stick away. "She's either dumb or friendly. Possibly both."

"Sho that's mean."

"Todoroki. We're here to make a deal." Baku says harshly.

"Oh yes." I watch the two trade bags. I take out my bag and stare at them. How do i..?

"You don't have to give them anything." Denki says.

"Ooh okay." I say in realization. "My bad!" I smile nervously.

"Midoriya. The transaction was completed. Let's leave these savages before someone is hurt." The prince gets on his horse and the traveler fallows him.

"Savages?! Fuckin say that to my face icy hot!"

"Way to say what's on your mind." I smile.

"Pfft!" Denki snorts.

"Tch. Are you mocking me?!"

"No..?"

Boom

I squeal and jump behind Kirishima.

"It's just thunder." Kiri says

"Thunder..?" I say.

"They don't have storms in fantasy forest." Denki says.

"Oh okay. Thunder can't hurt you don't worry." He pets my head. My face heats up and I start undressing. "What is she doing?!"

"Kirishima! I understand your a dragon but do you know nothing about fairy culture?! Touching the hair, ears, and head is a sign of wanting to mate!" Baku throws his cape over me. "Keep your clothes on." I nod and put my top back on.

"Did we have to cover her up?" Denki suggests.

"Yes." Kiri says blushing.

I wrap Bakugo's cape around me. Yay warm. Baku scowls at me.

"Let's head time the springs. We all need to get clean."

~At the Springs~

I take off my clothes and hop in the springs.

"Aren't you boys coming?" I ask confused. Kiri and denki's jaws are on the floor. "Kiri Your nose." It's bleeding. Baku is smirking his face dusted pink.

"Fairies are very open." He looks at the other boys. "About everything." What does he mean? Oh well I lean back as the boys join me.

"We'll head into the village after this."

"Steak?!" Kiri says

"Yes. You can get some steak."

(This was just my excuse to write a fantasy AU short story. P.S this will continue in any chapter labeled Dream. I'll write chapters like theses when I start losing motivation or just need a break from the main storyline.)