CH. 50 It's what she wants.

(Jamison POV)

We've arrived at the house, and when we got in, everyone was in the kitchen. It's been a while since we have been out, and it seems like no one bothered to move.

"How was it?" Mona asked us.

"It didn't start well," I said.

She nodded her head with an understanding look on her face.

"That was going to happen." She said.

"We need your help," I said, not sugar coating anything.

I watch Mona raise a brow.

"Oh yeah? With what? Let me guess she wants to live amongst her family, doesn't she?" Mona asked as she turned her attention from me to Rosemary.

"You also told her that you would be able to help, I assume," Mona asked Rosemary.

Rosemary nodded her head.

"I can't force her to do something that she doesn't want to do. If she wants to live amongst her family, that is her choice. Not mine to make for her." Rosemary said.

It was true; this was a decision that Natalie Musco made for herself. This was something that she felt was right for her and her family. None of us should tell someone what they should feel like is right for them and their family.

"I see, does she know the risk that she'll have to take when it comes to the lifestyle that she is willing to take? This isn't something that is easy or should be considered as soon as it makes its way into someone's mind." Mona said.

Rosemary nodded her head.

"Yes, I understand that. I believe she thought this through; this is something that she wanted to happen, and I am no one to tell her that she is not allowed to be close or stay near her loved ones—especially having you in my life for so long. " Rosemary said.

"Very well," Mona said.

"Very well as in you've considered it or very well as in you'll think about it?" I asked.

Mona took a moment to look at both Rosemary and me.

"I've considered it, it's something I would like to get out of the way now, so maybe we should go to Mr. Musco's house to get it over with," Mona said.

My eyes widened, Mona seemed eager to get this over with already. I mean, I couldn't blame her, but the fact that she accepted it as fast as she did was something I wasn't expecting as well.

"Okay. We'll be right back, everyone." Rosemary said to the others.

We headed back outside, to where the car was, and got in, this time with Mona coming with us. The drive back to the Musco's house was filled with silence.

It would have stayed silent until Rosemary spoke.

"Mona, are you mad at me?" She asked.

"Of course not, not mad at either of you. It's just; this is something that I want to know if she took some time to think about it. I wouldn't mind helping her as best as I can and also help her with the abilities she'll soon gain to have. is that now, she just has to realize that many things will change for her and her family." Mona said, and I nodded my head, understanding what she meant by that.

"This is going to be a whole new world for her family and her; she's already found herself in a new world. I just want to explain somethings out to her and have you two explain these things to her family while I do." Mona said.