𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗜𝘀 𝗔 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎?
- Ben Hargreeves

WARNING:𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚄𝙰 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟸

WARNING:
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚄𝙰 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝟸. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 ✨

✶✩
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗮 𝗻𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘁?
𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆? 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁?
✶✩

↬↬↬↬↬
Chapter One :
Where in the fuck are we?
↬↬↬↬↬
The blue light was electrifying throughout his body, making it tingle and extremely hot. As he saw the daylight below him, he let out a yelp as he fell to the ground, the pavement scraping his hands and knees as he covered his eyes quickly.

"Five?! Diego!? Klaus shouted as he stood up from the ground. His hands were waving at the blue light, trying to get the rest of his siblings. When the blue light absorbed and disappeared was when Klaus looked at his surroundings. He was in an alleyway, alone. Klaus took a deep breath before stumbling forward into the sidewalk. Old cars were driving by as people in trench coats and fancy hats talked amongst themselves.

"Where are we?" Klaus asked as he looked back. Ben was looking around as well, his mouth slightly opened as he dodged over people who were walking beside him.

"I think the question is when are we?" Ben said as Klaus exhaled shakily. He began to mumble incoherent words as he ran up to a random man, grabbing his arm slightly.

"Sir, sir could you maybe tell me what year it is?" Klaus asked frantically as the man gave him a skeptical look, one that probably implied that Klaus needed to be locked up due to the lack of common sense.

Klaus sighed as he placed his hands on his hips. He looked down at his clothes, they were ripped and dirty, of course people weren't gonna help him. As he looked around, he couldn't help but notice the vintage vibe the little town gave off, one that made him nauseous in a way. He had no idea where his family was, or even if they were in the same town as him.

Klaus then looked down at his feet, his shoes were worn out and his limbs aches greatly. He took a shaky breath in before Ben called his name, he turned around to find his brother holding something, while standing over a trash can.

"Look" Ben spoke as Klaus came over to him. A good looking man stood upon the magazine cover. Klaus tilted his head slightly as he scoffed.

"I mean yeah he's handsome and pretty my type but I'll have to see him from the shoulders down"

Ben shook his head as he groaned.
"No, you idiot, the date!" Look at the date!"

Klaus averted his gaze to the top left corner of the magazine. He immediately looked back at Ben.

"February 11th, 1960..." Klaus breathed out as he grasped the magazine tighter.

"1960" Klaus spoke again, a brief of realization hitting him as Ben looked up at him.

"Shit" they both spoke as Klaus ran off into the street, trying to find any source of how they can get back, most importantly, where he can get back her

Short as fuck I know, but buckle up because this is gonna be one long ass crazy book.