Chapter 6

Song: Stay with you:Coyote Kisses
Pardon the drawing, I suck.

Erin
I proceeded towards the building with caution, carefully sneaking in hoping not to catch attention if anyone was still there. I stepped into the building scanning the interior for any enemies. I saw a small, pastel blue backpack with printed cartoon kittens on it. It was covered in dust and rubber from the destroyed building. I swear I heard a small purr from it as I walked towards the bag. The purring started getting louder and louder as I unzipped the bag and a fluffy face peeked out from the bag. I gasped, it was a kitten with fur that was as white as snow.

I carried the kitten out of the bag, it was adorable, but like me, in the wrong place-
"That cat is MY food!" A voice came from behind. I turned around to see a girl that was has obviously been her for years. -at the wrong time...

The somewhat experienced girl had a light grey bow with an arrow that had a dirty grey colored arrow head that I swear had sparkled. Her eyes shone a bright green and she had hazel brown hair that fell freely on her shoulders. She drew the arrow while her eyes were pinned on me. I wanted to defend and protect the kitten but still, I can't even protect myself with the level of powers I have now against her arrow. If I try anything stupid now I might earn myself a dust arrow through the chest. I can't sacrifice the cat's life for mine. I have to give it at least a chance of survival out there in DZ, the chances might be low but I can't imagine it being eaten up if I had given the cat to the girl. So I freed the cat and watch it dart towards the entrance, the girl didn't have time to react and the cat was free...now, about me... I'm not sure....