Smosh Squad - Decor

Olivia's POV:

"C'mon you guys! Let's goooooo!" Keith whines.

"Give me a second. My hair is being weird." Shayne says trying to fix his hair in the mirror. He finally stops touching it and Courtney comes up behind him and ruffles his hair, messing it up again.

"Courtney!" Shayne groans, drawing out the end of her name.

"It's gonna look weird no matter what you do, so come on." She giggles pulling on his arm. Shayne reluctantly allows her to pull him along, dragging his feet like a child.

"I call shotgun!" Keith shouts as we make our way out to my car.

Keith and I sit up front and Noah, Shayne, and Courtney sit in the back with Courtney in the middle seat.

"I actually still don't know what we're going shopping for." Noah points out.

"Decorations for the squad room." I say, looking at him through my rearview mirror, "We're gonna be filming vlogs and stuff in the room so it needs to look nice! Right now it's kinda empty."

"Like my soul." Courtney says.

"Oh please, your soul is filled with sunshine and rainbows." Shayne chuckles.

Courtney leans into him roughly, squishing him against the door. Noah laughs and enjoys his newly acquired space.

I pull into a parking space in front of Target and take my key out of the ignition, "Alright losers, get out."

We all get out of my car and approach the entrance of Target. Keith and Noah race to the doors and Keith wins. He almost runs into a woman and her child but that's beside the point. Noah grabs a cart and we start to wander the asiles, trying to find our way to the home decor section. We lose Courtney and Shayne by the technology section but don't actually know where they went.

"Did we just lose two of our children in a Target? This is a mother's worst nightmare." I say.

"They'll turn up eventually, they're probably hiding in a clothing rack making out." Noah laughs and I hit him in the arm.

"He's not wrong though..." Keith chuckles. I shoot him a look and he stops chuckling.

"They have not confirmed Shourtney to be real so therefore we can't push things like that. We've been over this." I scold, "They're probably looking at tripods or something."

"Sorry Miss Sui." They mumble and I raise my eyebrows at them.

"Oh sorry, are you going by Mrs. Lerner or-" Noah chuckles. I hit him in the arm again and he backs away from me.

"C'mon Liv Liv, let's go find that home decor." Keith says, putting an arm around me.

Noah follows me and Keith through the aisles with the cart until we finally find the home decor section. Courtney and Shayne are already there picking up random things and then putting them back down after a second. Courtney has a a beanie on her head that sticks straight up.

"Oh hey guys!" Courtney smiles when she sees us, "Check out this cool hat I found!"

Keith looks at Shayne, "You're gonna let her get something like that? Seriously?"

Shayne shrugs, "Well yeah... 'Cause I got one too." Shayne quickly puts the same hat on his head and flashes us a goofy grin. "It's like... If Courtney Freakin' Miller were a gnome."

"You look very cute, Court." I say.

"What about me? Don't I look cute?" Shayne asks and poses.

I look at him for a second and then turn back to Courtney, "You look very cute, Court."

Shayne stomps his foot and does one of his 'child tantrum' bits.

"Chill dude. You look cute too." Courtney says finally and Shayne stops his tantrum and smiles, "Thanks! Was that so hard to say?" Shayne says looking at me.

I nod before picking up a wall hanging, "This is nice... What do you I guys think?" I ask, showing them the wall hanging. They all murmur in agreement and I put in the cart.

"Look at these, we can get them to spell out 'Smosh'." Noah suggests pointing to some large decoration letters.

"Perfect." Keith says and starts picking out the letters we need to spell 'Smosh'.

We shop around for a little bit longer picking a variety of different things to decorate our squad room with. Noah takes the cart up to the cash register and uses the Smosh credit card we were given to pay for everything. Courtney and Shayne go to another cash register so Shayne can pay for the hats they're getting.

We all carry a bag out to my car and put them in the trunk before getting in in the same seats we were in before.

"Excuse the basic white bitch but can we get Starbucks?" Courtney asks, leaning forward in her seat.

"I was just thinking that so yes." I smile.

I pull out of the Target parking lot and drive down the road a little to the nearest Starbucks. We all say our orders into the little speaker thing and then I pull up to the window to retrieve our drinks. I pass Keith the tray as I'm paying so he can distribute the drinks to everyone. I then drive us back to the office to set up our new decor.

"Here, get on my shoulders." Keith says to Noah who is currently struggling to reach the hook for the wall hanging.

"Uh, are you sure that's a good idea?" Noah asks and Keith nods. Noah sighs, "Please don't drop me."

Noah climbs on to Keith's shoulders and uses the wall to balance himself. Shayne is also keeping a close eye on him in case he starts to fall. He manages to hang up the wall hanging and Ian walks in.

"Oh boy. Please don't die, I still need you to work here." Ian says, "Anyway, here are scripts for tomorrow's EBE, fresh off the press." Ian plops a pile of papers onto Courtney's desk and waves before leaving the room.

Keith carefully lowers Noah down and surprisingly no one ended up getting hurt.

"Look at that. Noah didn't fall onto Olivia to cause her three-hundredth concussion." Shayne smirks.

"Uh, for your information it's more like one-hundredth." I say.

We continue putting up all of our new decorations and by the end of it it actually looks pretty good. Much more suitable for filming and also just a lot nicer in general. We all stand in the doorway of the squad room with our arms around each other like a cliche family in a movie.

"Home sweet home." Courtney says sarcastically.

"I like it." Noah says.

"I love you guys." Keith fake cries.

"Who just touched my butt?" Shayne asks.

"Me." Courtney smirks.

"Okay, I think we're done here." I sigh. They all laugh and we let go each other to go and sit at our desks in our newly decorated room.

-

(A/N: This one-shot was just a normal squad story, no major romances just some normal shenanigans. I wasn't sure if I was actually going to get a one-shot out today but here we are! That being said, I leave to go work at a summer camp tomorrow so updates will be less frequent, but I'll be back soon. Side note: Shayne looks pretty damn good in the photo up above, just saying. Don't forget if you have any requests for one-shots you want me to write message me or comment them! Bye <3)