nineteen

~lightweight~

Jess groaned as she was shook awake, her eyes locking into a chocolate brown pair. The urge to be sick was there as she stood putting her hand over her mouth, pointing to it as she made a disgusted face.

Tobi's eyes widened before he rushed the girl into the bathroom allowing her to be sick into the toilet. He sighed as he rubbed the girls back, bringing her hair into a low ponytail.

The girl groaned as she finished, flushing the toilet before whipping her mouth and slumping down on the floor.

"Now why did you wake me up? Wait, where am I?" The girl was shook as she realised she was with Tobi and not at home. She rushed to get up but once she saw her reflection in the bathroom mirror she stopped. Now she remembered.

"You don't remember me do you, blue?" Jess felt her eyes water as she turned to Tobi. She hadn't heard that nickname since school. It was because of her eyes, she hated being called by her name from her best friends so they called her blue.

"Oh my, fuck. I fucked my school best friend while dating my childhood best friend, I'm such a fucking whore, I need to go," the girl mumbled before leaving the bathroom only to bump into someone.

She stepped back seeing a muscly boy standing with his phone in hand. He gave a small chuckle before speaking, "now I see why Tobi fucked you when you got a boyfriend, damn"

Jide eyed the girl as she walked past, his eyes glancing down to the girls ass before making an excited face at Tobi who didn't even glance at Jide as he walked after the girl.

[edited-292]