Chapter 6: Aftermath

NO ONE'S POV:

(Y/N wakes in a hospital bed.)

(Y/N's thoughts): Ugh, looks like I lost consciousness yet again. I've got to be able to finish a fight one of these days!

(Y/N tries to sit up & is able to but he struggles in doing so because his ribs are bandaged.)

(Y/N): I hope the others are-

Kirishima: (Y/N)! You're awake!

(Y/N): Kirishima? *cries* I'm glad you're okay. What about the others?

Kirishima: Everyone's okay except for Nighteye & Mirio. Fat came to check on you earlier but you were still out.

(Y/N): Aw, man! And I'm not surprised about Nighteye & Mirio. Well, thank goodness that everyone else is okay. By the way, Kirishima?

Kirishima: Yeah?

(Y/N): You look like a mummy.

Kirishima: [laughs] Good to see that you still have your sense of humor

(Yu walks into Kirishima & Y/N's room.)

Yu: We've got to stop meeting like this, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Sis! [chuckles] We really do.

(Yu runs up to Y/N & hugs him.)

Yu: I know I've said this before but; I'm so proud of you.

(Y/N): Yu! I really don't want to cry again!

Yu: Shut up, tough guy. So does your girlfriend know about this yet?

(Y/N): No...

Yu: Well, you better tell her eventually!

(Y/N): I will.

Yu: So, who's the mummy?

Kirishima: You really are (Y/N)'s sister.

(Y/N): That's Kirishima, Yu. You made him the last time I was in the hospital.

Yu: Ah! Yes, the redhead. So, has my brother been a good hero so far?

(Y/N): You should already know the answer to-

Kirishima: One of the best.

(Y/N): (teary eyed) Kirishima...

(Cut to Kirishima & Y/N being discharged.)

Kirishima: Midoriya! Did you get all healed up?

Midoriya: Yeah. I'm all good now.

(Y/N): From what the police and the other heroes have told me, you defeated Overhaul. Good job.

Midoriya: It was only because of Eri's Rewind Quirk and because of the damage that Overhaul had already received from you that I was able to defeat him!