7

After a lot of laughing the boys took off there amazing make up and pink nails that y/n gave them😂

Y/n POV

I had a lot of fun doing the boys make up and nails. Im so happy that ryland came. I have the best friends ever! Im feeling alot better im gonna go talk to every body and say sorry for being a cry baby and say thank you for helping. Chase is the first i went to, Hi chase! " i said as i sat next to to him on the couch " hey bub" he said smiling "im so sorry about what happen earlier with my ex and the crying" i said playing with my fingers. Chase lifted my chin up with one finger and said "bubs you didnt do nothing wrong, you dont have to apologize." We hugged for a little "Thank you, i gotta go thank nick,tony,ondreaz, ryland I gotta talk to avani to." "Okay i have to ask you something when you get back" he says as he plants a small kiss on my forehead. I giggle and walk to tony and ondreaz's room. I knock on the door and ondreaz opens it. "Hey guys" i said. Nick was laying on tony, ryland was siting on the floor so i sat next to him and ondreaz sat on his bed. "Hiii" ry and ondre said" "heyo" tony and nick said. I said the same thing i said to chase and they said it wasnt my fault "before i go i got a question" i said "that is?" Nick asked "are you and tony dating?" I asked "yes this baby boy is mine now" tony said kissing nicks head. You shot up super fast and started jumping up and screaming in happiness "finally!!!" you screamed. Everyone laughed. Chase poked his head into the room looked at the boys gave them a thumbs up and walked out. I had the most confused look on my face. Ryland covered my eyes with his hands and walked me to the living room, when he finally took his hands off my eyes i saw chase holding flowers. "y/n i love you more then anything, your beautiful and my world, you make me so fucking happy i cant even explain it. Will you make me the happiest person in the world and be my girlfriend?"

Cliffhanger🙊🙈💀