The Reaction

Azaylia knocks on Obi-Wan's front door. He opens it with a smile.
"Hello my darling." He picks her up by the waist and spins her around. Azaylia giggles quietly. Obi-Wan then closes the door while Azaylia stands there, wringing her hands.
"Darling what's wrong?" Obi-Wan rushes over to her and holds Azaylia's shaking hands.
"I think we need to sit down for this..." She says with a shaky voice. Obi-Wan's eyes widen and he doesn't let go of the women's hands as they sit down beside each other.

"Zayli you're scaring me...what's happened?" He strokes Azaylia's cheek gently. She leans in to his comforting touch.
"Ben, you have to promise you won't be mad..." She can feel the lump forming in her throat.
"I could never be mad at you...just tell me...please." Obi-Wan says softly.
"I'm...I'm..." Azaylia looks up trying to hide the fear clearly written on her face. "Pregnant." She could barely hear herself.
"Pardon? I didn't hear you." Obi-Wan states making Azaylia sigh.
"I'm...pregnant Ben..." Her lip quivers sightly as she repeats her words. Obi-Wan mouth drops. He looks as if he's going to pass out. He's let go of Azaylia's hands and curled them in his hair.
"Am I- A-Am I-?" He can't form a proper sentence.
"I thought so and I meditated on it before I came. My suspicions are...true. You are." Azaylia squeaks.

"I'm going to be a father..." Obi-Wan whispered to himself. "I'm going to be a father." He looks at Azaylia. She nods slowly, still unsure of his reaction. Obi-Wan gets up and runs around in a circle with his arms open wide. This is the best news he's heard in a long time. He's on cloud nine and nothing could possibly bring him down.
"I'm going to be a father!" He whisper screams but doesn't shout because they are still Jedi after all. Attachment is forbidden and Azaylia being pregnant wouldn't look good because of her close relationship with Obi-Wan.

He stops his running and looks at Azyalia with pure joy. He runs over to cup her face and bring his lips to hers. When he pulls away he whispers to Azaylia, "We're going to be parents." He presses his forehead up against hers.
"Yes. Yes. We are." Azaylia sheds a small tear. Obi-Wan's eyes were bluer then she ever.
He kissed her again before asking, "Will you stay with me tonight?"
"Of course." She replies.

Obi-Wan picks Azaylia up like he did when she was shot by Jango and walks into his bedroom.
>>>

Azaylia laid next to Obi-Wan with a huge smile on plastered on her face. His arms were wrapped around her and his hands were on Azaylia's stomach in a protective way. Azaylia placed her hand over his and tapped it lightly.
"I have a question." Obi-Wan whispers.
"Ask away." She replies.
"When did you find out you were expecting?" He asked. Azaylia gulped. She was afraid he would ask this.
"Last week." Azaylia felt him raise his head to try and look at her face.
"Azaylia... and you still went on that mission?" She turns to face him.
"If I told you before I knew you wouldn't have let me come." She explains.
"Well you're not going on any more missions until the baby is born." Obi-Wan demands.
"Ben, I have too! They'll become suspicious!"
He sighs, "Fine. But I don't agree with this...what will we do after the babies born? The Council might not let you stay in the Jedi Order..."
"Then I'll have to leave. I'm sure I'll find a nice place on Coruscant for the baby and I to live in. You, however, will stay. They don't need to know you're the father. I will not have you leaving the Order on my account. Even after the war...you staying in the Order." Azaylia states firmly.
"But I want to be with you..." Obi-Wan pleads. "After the war is over, I'll leave along with you. I won't lose you again."
"Ben...please stay...you're meant to be a Jedi." Azaylia strokes his beard and plays with the hair.
"I'm meant to be with you. By your side. At all times. Master Qui Gon said we would need each other more then we know." He closes his eyes. Azaylia huffs and turns back around, grabbing Obi-Wan's hand and returning it to her stomach.
"Boy or girl. Which do you want?" Azaylia asks him while rubbing the back of his hand. Obi-Wan kisses the back of her head, inhaling the flowery scent of her hair.
"I just want a baby...whether it's a boy or girl." He hums.
"Goodnight Ben." Azaylia whispers as she closes her eyes...

Pain. Suffering. Screaming. Everyone was being killed in front of her. She couldn't do anything to stop it. A cloaked figure walked among the dead bodies. She caught his eye. He had yellow eyes and a expression of hatred. Tears slide down his cheeks. He looked at her which made her shiver. The death of the Jedi suffocated her. Who was this horrible cloaked person who killed everyone in the Temple?

They were on a hot planet filled with lava.
"You're breaking my heart. You're going down a path I can not follow." A pregnant woman cried. Was it her? She looked at the brown haired brown eyed women.
Padmé?
Something then Forced choked her. Padmé crumpled to the floor.

"I hate you!" The person screamed. His voice dripping with pure anger and hatred as flames engulfed him. He was being burned alive. She looked to the other side. There stood a man with disheveled sandy-blond hair and blue eyes filled to the brim with betrayal and pain.
"You were my brother Anakin! I loved you!" He yelled.
Obi-Wan?
"Zayli loved you..." he whispers.

Anakin?! Did he say you were my brother Anakin?! How could her little brother Ani become a monster? What drove him to do this?

Padmé is on a table. She's sweating and crying and screaming. Azaylia hears cries from a baby. Padmé grows weaker and weaker. She's in terrible pain...

All the horrible scenes flash at once. The dead bodies. Anakin's twisted face. Padmé's screams. Obi-Wan's cries and pained yells. Pleas and shouts of her own.
"Anakin please. Ani."
"Soreé!"
"I'm your sister Ani. Don't do this."
"No! NO!!"

Azaylia wakes up gasping for air and sweat dripping down her face.
"Aahh." She peels back the covers and paces around the room. She hiccups and start to cry quietly murmuring the words "oh Force" over and over againz
"Darling are you alright?!" Obi-Wan exclaims groggily, bolting upright.
"I'm fine. I just had a really bad nightmare." Azaylia says in a thick voice.
"Come here." Obi-Wan opens his arms wide. She walks over to the bed and crawls into his lap. They wrap their arms around each other. Azaylia then breaks into quiet sobs. Obi-Wan rubs her back and lifts her face up. He kisses Azaylia's cheeks were the tears had tracked. He made his way to her lips. She felt better with every kiss he gave her.

"Shh. It's alright. It's just a nightmare." Azaylia sobs turned into quiet sniffles.
"It wasn't just any nightmare...it was like the one I had before Qui Gon died except worse..." Tears start to form in her eyes again.

"Tell me darling." Obi-Wan says in a velvety, soothing voice.
"So much death...pain...I saw Padmé and you and Anakin. But...Anakin wasn't...himself. He turned to the Dark Side." Azaylia senses Obi-Wan tense.
"And what of us?" He asked. "What of the baby?"
"I don't know... I hope nothing happens to us Ben." She cries.
"Me too Zayli." Obi-Wan rubs her hair. He then lies down taking her with him. Azaylia laid her head on his chest. Obi-Wan left arm snaked around her. Azaylia takes hold of Obi-Wan's hand and intertwine their fingers. He gives the women's hand a squeeze.
"Goodnight. I love you." He whispers.
"I love you too. Goodnight." She smiles before falling asleep again.

She hopes that he dream would never become a reality...