28

It comes to the part where the grandmas bunions show and I couldn't help but look away and laugh

"Your laugh is cute" payton smiles and I  flip my hair to say "why thank you"

I take my last bite of my burrito, placed the plate on the coffee table for later and once again, Put my legs on payton's lap. He looks at me and I  smile. Adding " you're a good leg rest ya know?"

He shakes his head and starts laughing so I let out a giggle too

I- should I tell him? SO MANY DECISIONS!

- half an hour later -

The movie finally ended and were really bored. I ended up coming up with an idea because I was feeling better than I was earlier

"Okay, Do y'all wanna go to the mall?" I ask picking up my phone and checking the time and it read 12:49pm.

"I mean, sure. We could take my car tho because yours is gonna blow if we get in it so, lessss goo!" Payton picks my legs off of him and takes my plate upstairs.

"THANK YOU!" I scream as he was walking up the stairs and he responded with "YEA YEA!"

"Y'all be flirting and I love it." Jordan says walking into the laundry room with me to get some clothes but that's when I realized, I forgot I started my period so I can't wear anything white

I tried finding an outfit that would be comfy but cute at the same time so I put this outfit together:

Not necessarily comfortable but, it's cute

I put it on in the bathroom, Brush my teeth and straighten my hair.

Jordan got out an outfit and changed  in the bathroom with me and I helped her out with putting her jeans on.

"I literally can't get them on without stepping into a hole." She laughs and almost falls over.

I help her out by pulling her jeans up on her legs and then she does the rest.

"Thanks" she giggles and does the little Debby Ryan hair tuck behind her ear and smiles.

"YALL GOOD IN THERE?" Payton laughs knocking on the door and i scream back "Nope. I fell into the toilet"

"Dorks" he reply's walking away and I giggle with Jordan.

                         - 10 minutes later -

I finish getting ready with Jordan and we head out to the mall.

We run upstairs to my room so I could get my house keys and my wallet so we don't get locked out and so that I can get stuff That I might want :).

On the way up to my room, I see something in the corner of my eye move.

I look over and see something standing there.

"Oh HELL NAH!" I scream and run down the stairs skipping the 3 bottom stairs nearly falling to the ground.

"What?" Payton comes out of nowhere and scares me.

"JESUS PAYTON! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO POP OUR OF NOWHERE AT THE WORST TOME!" I jump back and hold my heart.

"damn- im sorry-"

"No no. I'm sorry. For telling but- i- I saw something up there. It looked like a little girl or some shit. Like what I saw last night" I add out of breath.

I look up and no longer see anything but I did notice that my door was now shut and my keys were on the ground, but that was from me nearly falling.

"Lets go see" payton plays around and I hit him in the arm.

You - You can. I'm not

Jordan - *screams* WTF IS THAT

you - what?

I run into the kitchen where she was and when you look into the living room from the kitchen, you could see a little figure standing behind the door, peaking into the house.

I was in shock but we have sage.

"Keep an eye out and I'll go get the sage" I explain to them both and I walk to the cabinet in the bathroom and grab the sage and lighter.

I light it and I walk out of the bathroom making sure to sage the whole house.

I sage myself first and then I walk to Jordan and payton who were sitting there watching.

It was still there.

The real question is why is there a ghost in my house!

"Come here" I pull payton's arm and sage his whole body and then the same to Jordan but it was difficult because her hair was so long and I nearly caught it on fire.

"Oops" I say pulling a piece of hair that got hurt and I threw it away in the trash.

Rest In Peace to that hurt piece of hair. You'll be missed 🕊

"You did not just- oh fuck no" she slaps my arm and takes it from me.

I snatch it from her after she is done and I walk into the living room where the entity was standing.

I look back for a split second and it disappeared. I felt safer but I still wanted to make sure it was gone gone.

"Hurry up. I wanna go to the mall." Payton whines and I flip him off playfully and I walk back into the kitchen, Making sure to blow out the sage so it doesn't burn the house down

I place it on the ashtray and say "okay, we're good. LETS GOOOO! FUCK OFF ENTITY! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME!"

"SHUSH! You're gonna make it angry! Then it's gonna possess us and kill all of us in this house! I'm way to young to die!"

I laugh and so does payton

We head outside the house and make our way to the mall

...