morning

Dean woke up first like always. The sun had risen about an hour ago, filling the boys' dorm with early morning light. He looked down to see a head of sandy blonde hair snuggled into his chest, still deep in sleep. It took about an hour to calm his tiny boyfriend down from his nightly nightmare the previous night so both were completely drained. Dean looked around the room to see Blaise and Neville awake, talking quietly between themselves and Ron still snoring lightly next to them, his head on Blaise's abs and drooling a little bit. However, when he looked over to Harry's bed, he didn't see said boy or his blonde boyfriend.

"Hey, boys." Dean called quietly to the bed next to his and Seamus' as to not wake the two still sleeping males.

"Oh morning Dean. When did you wake up?" Neville asked, just as quiet.

"A minute or so ago. Where's Haz and the ferret?" Dean asked.

"They were shagging in the Slytherin dorms last night. I just hope Theo got out before they got there, you know what they're like. I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked while we were all still wide awake and in the room with 'em." Blaise said exasperatedly. Dean chuckled while absentmindedly carding his dark fingers through Seamus' hair.

"I heard him wake up last night. Is he okay?" Neville asked softy, referring to the Irishman curled up on top of Dean. Dean nodded.

"Yeah, he's okay. I'm just worried." Dean told them.

"Why?" Blaise asked curiously, wiping some of Ron's drool off himself with his face scrunched up in disgust.

"It took almost an hour to just get him to stop crying. Then another 1 and a half to get him back to sleep. It's getting worse and worse by the day." Dean explained.

"Why don't you take him to Madam Pomfrey? Maybe she has a potion or something that could help." Neville suggested. Dean nodded.

"I'm gonna have to if they're getting this bad. He's not gonna like it though, I may need backup." Dean said, shooting a hopeful look to the duo.

"Well you've got us 3, Pans, 'Mione, Dray, Haz, Gin and Luna. I think we'll be able to get him to the hospital wing okay." Blaise chuckled. Dean laughed too but not enough to wake Seamus up.

"True, true. Honestly, Pansy and 'Mione could get him there by themselves." Dean laughed. Neville and Blaise both laughed, nodding in agreement. Out of the 2 still asleep boys, Ron was the first to wake up. He sat up groggily, hands on either side of Blaise to hold himself up. He felt the drool on his chin and wiped it off with a grimace before wiping it off Blaise's stomach too.

"Sorry." He murmured in a croaky morning voice through a yawn.

"Don't worry 'bout it babe." Blaise chuckled, brushing some of Ron's fiery red hair behind his ear. Ron leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on Blaise's lips before doing  the same to Neville. Ron looked around before realising his best friend and best friend's boyfriend weren't present.

"Where's Harry and Draco?" He asked.

"Shagging in the Slytherin dormitories." Neville told him, stealing another quick kiss. 

"Bloody hell." Ron murmured before collapsing back onto Blaise's chest. Blaise wrapped one arm around Ron and used the other to wrap around Neville's shoulders and pull him to his side, kissing the shorter boy on the lips. Seamus began stirring awake so immediately all of Dean's attention was on the short Irish lad. Seamus groaned and looked up at Dean.

"Morning baby." Dean greeted.

"Mornin'" Seamus said mid-yawn. Dean cupped Seamus' cheek and brushed some of the sandy locks out of the way before planting a kiss on the small boy's nose, making Seamus smile.

"How you feeling now?" Dean asked.

"Good. T'ank you. For last night I mean." Seamus said. Dean smiled and pecked Seamus' lips.

"What kind of boyfriend would I be if I wasn't there for you eh?" Dean said, placing another gentle kiss on Seamus' soft lips. Seamus chuckled and closed his eyes again, moving further up the bed so his face was in the crook of Dean's neck.

"What do you want to do today? It's Saturday so we've got alllllll day to ourselves." Dean asked. Seamus shrugged.

"Can we play that Muggle game again? The one where you kick the ball into nets." Blaise asked.

"You mean football?" Dean asked. Blaise nodded.

"Um, yeah okay. You wanna play Sea or do you wanna cuddle with me on the side-lines?" Dean asked into Seamus' ear.

"Wanna cuddle but I might join in a bit later." Seamus murmured.

"Okay baby. We'll stay here for a bit longer then go get breakfast before heading out to the pitch." Dean said.

"When do you think the fuckbuddies will be back?" Dean asked, referring to Draco and Harry.

"Who?" Seamus asked, confused.

"Harry and Draco. They were fucking in the Slytherin dorms last night." Dean explained. Seamus nodded.

"We normally meet up with them at breakfast." Seamus observed.

"True. Should we head down there now or are you two still tired?" Neville asked, directing the last part towards Seamus and Ron.

"No. I want food." Ron said, already getting up to throw some clothes on. Blaise and Neville chuckled before getting up too.

"Whadda you say Sea? You want breakfast?" Dean asked. Seamus nodded and slowly got up, cracking his bones as he went. Dean got up after and grabbed some jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie out for himself before starting to get changed. However, when he went to put his t-shirt on, he realised it and his hoodie were gone.

"Sea," Dean called. Seamus stood up from where he was putting his socks on on the floor to look at Dean and as Dean had suspected, Seamus and stolen his t-shirt and hoodie to wear, both of which were far too big for the small boy. Both articles of clothing reached to about 3/4 down his thighs and he kept having to pull the hoodie sleeves up a bit so at least his fingers were showing. Dean sighed and shook his head.

"You could at least say you're taking the clothes I layed out." Dean said, grabbing another t-shirt and hoodie out of his drawers.

"Sorry." Seamus said guiltily, hopping over the bed and sitting on the edge of it to hug his tall boyfriend's waist. 

"Do ya know where me shoes are?" Seamus asked.

"They're wherever you kicked them last night so I'd say under someone's bed." Dean said. Seamus nodded and began looking under all the beds while Dean put his socks and shoes on. Blaise walked out of the bathroom with Seamus' trainers in hand.

"Why were your shoes in the bathroom Seamus?" Blaise asked, handing Seamus his shoes.

"Dunno. T'anks though." Seamus shrugged, sitting back down on the floor to put them on. Dean picked his tiny boyfriend up off the floor and set him on the edge of their bed instead.

"I don't understand why you always sit on the floor to do that. You're not 5." Dean said, gathering up his football gear. Seamus just grumbled and finished tying his shoes before standing up and grabbing one of Dean's hands in his own. Blaise helped Dean with the gear and all 5 boys began the treck down to the great hall, Neville and Ron hand in hand beside Blaise and Dean and Seamus hand in hand a few steps infront of them. They picked up Hermione, Pansy, Ginny and Luna from the common room on their way through and met Harry and Draco coming up from the dungeons a little before they reached the great hall. All 11 teens made their way into the great hall and took up a good portion of Gryffindor table before digging into the food layed out, having a mix of everything there.