Bio

Name: (Y/N), Raptor Sin of Vengeance
Hair colour: (Y/H/C)
Eye colour: (Y/E/C)
Skin colour: (Y/S/C)
Hair length: (Y/H/L)
Height: 5'11
Age: Looks 18 years old, but is 3018 years old before the 10 year split up between the sins and is 3028 after the 10 year split up.

Power level: 3400

Abilities:

Bloodlust: your eye colour turns red and your pupils turn into a thin vertical line, you can easily track opponents, your speed and strength are increased by 10%.

Blanket of Darkness: You release a large black smoke screen, covering a large area.

Plague beam/explosion: You either shoot a concentrated beam of black mist at your opponent or it explodes around you, causing your opponent's to be weakened causing their breathing to go crazy.

Rapture: You start cutting anything that's within the area or at a certain target at incredible speed hundreds of times. As you do this, you leave a trail of black mist behind you.

Shadow whip: You form a whip form your arm made out of black mist.

Shadow Pack: Summon 3 doppelgängers made out of black mist.
_________________________________
Power level: 11000
Feral Frenzy:

Your eyes turn crimson red, and your whole body turns into a black shadowy form, turning you into a powerful and ruthless being, your fingers are also more claw like

Your eyes turn crimson red, and your whole body turns into a black shadowy form, turning you into a powerful and ruthless being, your fingers are also more claw like. This happens when (Y/N) goes into a blind rage, but he has more control over this form to than his 'Carnage' form.

Power level:?????
Carnage:

You will turn into a raging monster when you lose all control of your anger

You will turn into a raging monster when you lose all control of your anger. The monster is obviously what the tattoo is there ^^^^ and it has the same shadowy effect as his 'Feral Frenzy' form and he has less control over it than his first form as he is now blinded with pure rage and lust to kill. You can use your tail as a deadly whip and you can change your size depending on your opponent, largest you can get too is as large as a house. Back when your race got slaughtered, you were able to be nearly as tall as a red demon.