Vanya Village

(Y/N) POV

We're travelling Vanya Village to get some more booze for the tavern. Elizabeth, Hawk and Meliodas are inside while I'm standing outside. People would think that standing on a colossal moving pig but really it's quite relaxing, the view is nice and you get to have a nice breeze of fresh air. I look down at my left hand and unwrap the blue ribbon wrap that's on it, revealing the two letters 'AD'. I look down at the mark and lightly stroke it with my right thumb.

(Y/N): *sigh* I miss you, so so much. There's not a day that goes by where I'm not thinking of you. Even Elizabeth reminds me you. You both may look different but you both share some qualities. Your both kind, grateful, great to talk too and-

I then hear Meliodas and Elizabeth talking in the tavern.

(Y/N): Guess she's come down, well better go back in. I'll see you soon.

I then wrap my hand back up covering the mark. I turn around to head back into the Boar Hat, I open the door and I'm instantly introduced with Meliodas lifting up Elizabeth's skirt.

Meliodas: Oh hey, (Y/N).

I quickly karate chop his head to get him to knock it off, then is scolded by Hawk who has a tick on his head from being so annoyed with Meliodas' perverted action.

Elizabeth: Excuse me. Sir Meliodas, Sir (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Let me stop you right there, you can just call me (Y/N). Calling me "Sir" makes me feel like an old retired knight.

Elizabeth: Oh, sure thing, Si- I mean, (Y/N) .

I quickly throw up a thumbs up and a quick smile.

Elizabeth: But, I've got something I would like to ask. The Eight Deadly Sins...are you really terrible like everyone says? And if so, then what crime did you guys commit?

Meliodas: My crime?

Elizabeth: I believe that they don't really understand what kind of people you two are. After all, you went through a lot of effort to save me even though I was a complete stranger.

Meliodas: The truth is...ten years ago, I travelled across Liones stealing every pair of panties I could my hands on.

Elizabeth: You've got to be kidding!

Meliodas: That's right.

Elizabeth then quickly lets out a sigh of relief.

Meliodas: Ok, what I actually did was grope hundreds of girls perfect boobs.

Elizabeth: That's just a joke, right?!

Meliodas: It is.

She then lets out another big sigh of relief out.

Elizabeth: Please stop messing my around! Or is your crime so terrible you can't even describe it?

Meliodas: Maybe?

(Y/N): *to Hawk* I feel like he did do that in his spare time when we weren't around.

Hawk: *to (Y/N)* Yeah, he is one big pervert.

She then turns her attention to me.

Elizabeth: What about you, (Y/N)? What crime did you commit?

(Y/N): Truthfully? I stole hundreds of navy blue shirts.

Elizabeth: What?! Why?

(Y/N): I love my outfit too much, so if one gets ripped then I've got another one ready to go.