88

"I really love this concert

"I really love this concert." Jin almost cried when he said that. The seven of them being fanboys realized that it's the BLACKPINK BAND last song which is "Stay".

"Did I told you guys that Jisoo the drummer, Jennie the famous guitarist, and Lisa the pianist can sing well too?" Rosé suddenly asked her fans.

"I miss that voice." Jimin thought.

"Because for the first time in the history... these three wonderful girls.. will sing this song with me," Everyon from the crowd cheered for them. It's their first time hearing the three other girls sing since Rosé is their vocalist of the band. "But before that.. I have a news to announce.." she said

"Everyone might be wondering and asking themselves, 'Blackpink band only have few songs. Blackpink band don't do concerts. They always stay in their dorms, jobless.. doing nothing'.." she paused and stopped herself from crying, remembering how tough this journey on her and her bandmates. "And now, this is our 3rd song to be released, with no album.. Only this one song, but that is because... This is our last song that we will be making as a BLACKPINK BAND."

Everyone gasped and didn't say anything, the wild crowd suddenly changed their mood and felt sad. No one didn't make any sound, the venue became quiet and peaceful.

Rosé softly chuckled, "Yeah.. We are disbanding already. I know you'll hate me because of this.. because of my reason.. But.. it's fine because I understand. My reason? There's a right timing for that. Our reason? There's also a right timing for that..." Rosé smiled.

"Chaeyoung, our vocalist. Had been going through a lot, and we really understand her decision that's why we all agreed to this. Of course, we're going to miss you guys. And we hope you guys will understand us. But, it doesn't mean we're not coming back," Lisa winked and walked towards Rosé and put her arm on Rosé's shoulder.

"Fuck.. what is happening.." The six boys heard Namjoon.

"So guys, don't stop dreaming and always choose your happiness.. because this is our happiness, staying with each other and not letting go of each other's hand." Jisoo smiled and slowly walked towards Rosé and hugged her.

"We really want to thank you all for being with us for the 5 years. It's been a wild journey and we loved it. So this song.. is dedicated for all of you guys. Especially to our dear.. Rosé!" Jennie screamed.

"I LOVE YOU BLACKPINK!"

The four of them looked for the voice. One of the fan screamed it.. and the next thing they know.. all of them are all chanting; "BLACKPINK! BLACKPINK!"

The four of them couldn't stop their tears from falling down, even Jisoo.. who was known for the 'strong girl' cried in front of them. They know they will come back but in different company, but the thing they made them cry is the fans' love and support for them, to the start.. and till the end.

Jimin on the other hand listened to Rosé's voice. Watching her cry while singing makes her heart ache. How can she hate this precious woman in front of her? She only wants her happiness. Even though he thinks he is not part of that happiness, he will choose to forgive and understand Rosé. And love her, until his last breathe.

 And love her, until his last breathe