- chapter eleven -

Kim Haerin
Wednesday , July 29th , 9:30 a.m.

Walking down the hallways of the school felt like you were being noticed with everyone , whispers , gossips and rumors are everywhere . I clutch my notebook to my self as I walk the hallways with thoughts clouding my head . My eyes were mindlessly looking down without looking up to see where I'm going to .

I snap out of my thoughts as I bumped into a person . " Sorry , I wasn't paying attention ... " I nodded a bit until I stopped in my tracks . That voice sounded way too familiar , it seemed like I knew it from a distance .

I turn back seeing , the very same boy who was in detention last Monday . The one who wasn't supposed to be here .

" Sangjun - ah !!! " Another familiar voice echoed in the hallways . Seojun suddenly talks to him as if it was normal ... someone taps my shoulder slightly , " Are you okay ? You're spacing out again . " Jaehwa says as he looks into the same direction as me .

" Ah... That's Yun Sangjun , Sangmin's twin brother . Their identical but they're not completely the same . " He explained to me . I honestly forgot he had a twin brother their differences are not that small but they look exactly like each other if it wasn't for the hair .

Sangjun is right handed while Sangmin isn't . He dyed his hair to a shade of brown while Sangmin remained with black . They had similar personalities but Sangmin wasn't so caring while Sangjun had a nice and clean reputation of being ' The Gamer ' .

I remember he used to be friends with Hyunjae and Seojun but ever since they've turned popular , things were different .

Jaehwa looks at me and while we were walking to our next class , it was quite silent . " Yesterday's update was crazy ... It looked like the person knew what they were talking about ... " He sighs . I couldn't agree more . This is definitely something I could write in the school paper next month but I'm having second thoughts .

Han Seojun
Wednesday , July 29th , 9:35 a.m.

I hung out with Sangjun and Sangmin back when we were in middle school . Sangjun and I just clicked the first time we met , I was also friends with Sangmin before I got accepted in the school's varsity basketball team . That changed until Sangmin spread a rumor . That was the first time anyone in Seoul High probably noticed him . Sangjun was already a public figure . He was a well known gamer . The two were really into electronics , one just turned worse that the other .

" Have you been doing well ever since Sangmin's death ? "  I questioned him slightly but I notice that he doesn't seem interested , he was more like unbothered by the fact that his brother was dead . " I've heard that the police did an investigation ... "  We were sitting in class with such a quiet atmosphere luckily I was classmates with Yongha .

Sangjun kept writing as we talked calmly about the situation . " They said that he was murdered , and the ones that were in detention are all accused , right ? " He said not looking at me .

Yongha took casual glances with me as he looked worried . " Uh... yeah , but we didn't do it . I- " I stop saying anything , I figured that he wouldn't want to speak to someone that's related to Sangmin's death .

A buzz enters my phone as Yongha waves his phone at me .

' message notification '

Jihun
let's all meet up at the detention room . At our break time .
Eunhye and I found something...

Yongha
this is sketchy asf

Hyunjae
exactly .

Haerin
Don't invite anyone else , just the ten
of us , okay ?

—— ———— /-

I put my phone back to its place . I didn't notice that the class was finished . I stood up quickly going to the same direction Yongha was . We had our break for at least 30 minutes . I see Sangjun waving at me but somehow , I didn't think he was smiling . We took a turn to the left as we went past the  locker area . Seeing that everyone was there , right in front of the detention room with the yellow lines covering it , that part of the school was already closed for further investigation .

A message notification comes across everyone's phone saying ...

' Which one of you murdered Yun Sangmin ? '

That was the only question that rang in my head .

- chapter eleven -
the twin

( fair warning in the next chapter )

5 + votes to unlock ' - chapter twelve - '

Have fun !