Chapter 11

Simon had finally accepted that Harry and I are a thing, that's good but Josh is so depressed. I feel so sorry for him, when the guys are out he stays home with me and usually we just sit on the couch we cuddle and he cries on my shoulder. He would never want the guys to see him crying like this. I keep telling him they will understand but he doesn't want to seem weekend be made fun of, but he knows he can trust me which is nice. Josh is defiantly my best friend out of the sidemen other that Harry that is. on the outside he's tough and doesn't let anyone see through him. But when he's around me he is like the most fragile funny person. The guys went out to play paintball and asked if we wanted to come I said I had homework and Josh said he wanted to record.
A/N ok so Bella dose go to school because she's only like 16 but I just won't go into detail with it, I'm only going to wright the parts when she's alone or with the guys. Ok all done bai!*

I go and sit down on the couch like I usually do, but Josh doesn't come to the couch. I go to look up in his room and sure enough he's curled up on his bed, crying. this breakup is really hitting him hard.
"Hey Josh buddy, do you wanna come down to the couch with me?" I say softly. He doesn't reply.
"Josh?"
" can I just s-stay here please... I don't feel like moving". he says in between sobs
"Of course". I say as I walk over and sit next to him.
"I loved her you know, for so long. You know when you feel like you will be together forever and that it's true love? well you probably feel that way with Harry". He says barely audible.
"Ya, I do feel that way with Harry" I say patting comforting circles on his back.
"Well, it never lasts they will only rip your heart out!" Josh yells bursting into tears.
I layed down next to him and wrapped my arms around his cuddly body. Tears were flowing like a waterfall in here.
"I know I can't do much, but I just want to let you know incase you have forgot, that all of us love you so much. We would do anything for you. We love you".
Josh settles his crying sits up and looks at me.
"Thanks, I love you guys too". they will be home soon I'm going to go wash the tear stains off my face". he sits up and walks to the frame of the door.
"You don't have to be ashamed about crying you know, it's ok it's part of life". he looks at me his tear stained eyes are making feel really sad.
"I don't know what I would do without you Bella". the sidemen storm into the house and Josh rushes to the bathroom and locks the door. All of the sidemen and I have plans to go to Nando's fro dinner, so I have that to look forward to.
* at the restaurant*
I was sat next to Harry and Josh. at one point Josh was about to burst into tears, nothing in particular triggered it he was just sad. he looked at me and I looked him. He grabbed my hand which got me of guard but then he took a couple of deep breaths and was fine. He let go of my hand when he was ok. I feel for him, it's hard losing someone you love. especially after you have been together for a long time.