a/n

Hello everyone,

I feel like the worst creature on earth, I have kept you waiting for long periods of time in between each chapter of "Diaphanous" and never really gave a good excuse as to why. The truth is, that I started "Diaphanous" with an idea. An idea that I romanticized every inch of. With that being said, when I wrote the first chapter, I wasn't entirely sure what the plot was going to be, but I did know that I wanted to share the stories in my head with people. I never imagined all the love and support that I have received from you guys. Every comment, every vote, every message, every time one of you adds my book to your reading list. I cannot describe how much happiness it brings me to think that all of you guys have a little piece of me that you found and wanted to keep or to love. My writing is as much for me as it is for you.

I've been reflecting on my writing and my experience as a writer and I feel like I've grown a lot. I still hold "Diaphanous" very close to my heart and it is something that I definitely want to keep and improve but I wanted you guys to have a say in what I should do with my writing.

So I have another story that I've been working on and let me just say, I think its a really good one. I've given the characters more personality and I've planned out every chapter, all that's left is for me to bring those ideas to life. Although there's been a few changes, some things aren't going to change. For example, it's still going to be a daddy kink ;), I created two amazing and complex lovers for my strong and dreamy main character, but most important of all, it's still going to have that magical touch that I strive to put into my work. It's going to be just as sweet and fairytale like but with a little more mystery. As for the aesthetics, I think they're top tier ;).

So what I wanted to ask of you is to let me know your opinions on this, whether it be writing a comment or shooting me a quick message. Should I put this book on hold and bring the other one to life? Should I rewrite this book, keeping the same characters and theme but adding a bit more plot? Should I work on both books?

Please let me know! Once again, I want to thank each and every one of you for all your love, support and kind words. I love you all so much and you have kept me going without even realizing it. You and your opinions matter to me a ton. Thank you for letting me share this part of me with you.

~ rosesandmustangs

edit 1: you guys are literally so nice, what did i do to deserve you??
okay so, right now i'm getting the feeling that you guys want me to keep this story (which i was going to do regardless) and some of you want to see the new story. what i'm leaning more towards doing is keeping both and working on them both. like i said, for the new book, i have it all planned out and won't be as much work to write for me. with "diaphanous" it's going to be a little bit more complicated but i would love to still work on it and improve it. what do you think? i'm still going to keep this up to listen to more of you guys :))

edit 2: you guys really decided to make me tear up huh?
anyway, your feed back has been amaaazing! i'm so glad so many of you are enjoying my work and that so many of you also want to see my new work. what i've decided to do is put "diaphanous" on a hold. BUT only until i develop more of a plot and better it for you guys. the characters, the theme, the essence is going to stay the same. with that being said, i really hope you guys are as excited for my new book as i am and it would be superb if you guys gave it a chance. i will keep you guys updated on my board about how everything is coming along.

now, what does that book mean? now that i have everything set and planned means easier writing process for me and CONSISTENT UPDATES for you!! and i promise, this book is not going anywhere and i will be working on it. i hope to see each and everyone of you there!

from the bottom of my heart, thank you. ♡

edit 3: "kalon." is out now, chapter one coming friday