Chapter 11: Kidnapped

"Where on Mobius are they?", asked Blaze as she looked around for Kaira and Sonic. She, Silver, Shadow, Rouge, and Amy went to look for them while the others continue to prepare the surprise party.

"I'm pretty sure they're around here somewhere", said Silver, reassuringly.

"Yeah, hun. Don't worry so much- Oh~! Would you look at that!", said Rouge, pointing at something. They turn to see Sonic and Kaira, walking side by side while having a conversation. Amy was fuming a bit in anger and jealousy when she saw that Sonic and Kaira were talking like they known each other for years.

"How in the world can she do that?! I had worked so hard for years just so Sonic could at least talk to me. But, this random brat just swooped in and manage to catch his attention just like that!?", Any though in anger and jealousy.

"There you are! Where were you two have gone to?", Silver asked as he walk up to them.

"We just talked a few things, that's all.", answered Sonic.

"Are you sure~? It feels like you two did something more than that~.", teased Rouge. This caused for the two speedsters to blush.

"E-eh! Don't be silly Rouge, we really just talked.", said Kaira in an embarrassed voice. Shadow walked up to Rouge and pinched her cheek lightly.

" Stop it Rouge, or else you'll get no gems from me for the next week", he scolded.

"No~! Okay, I'll stop! T^T", Rouge groaned with anime tears in her eyes.

"Shadow, are you finish helping Omega?", asked Kaira.

"Yes. We've finished setting up the equipment for the party", answered Shadow. Suddenly, his communicator rang. "Hold on just a moment, I'll just go and answer this.", he said as he walked away to answer the call.

"Well, how about we all go back?", asked Blaze. Everyone nodded and went back. Unknown to them, a Bee-bot with a camera was spying from afar.

Eggman was spying on them for awhile.

"So, that Kairat finally ran into that Blue Rodent and his group of buffoons. I knew those two would get along very well, especially when it comes to ruining my plans....", He said in a grumbling tone.

"Yeah, they look like that they're best friends already", said Cubot.

"I didn't asked for your opinion, fool!", yelled Eggman.

"But, it seems like Sonic likes her. I noticed that Sonic just kept staring at her most of the time", Orbot pointed out.

"Hmmm..... That just gave me an I idea. Orbot, Cubot, bring Metal Sonic here. I have a job for him to do.", Eggman said with an evil grin on his face.

Back at the party, everyone kept on working for the party and was all doing great. Kaira came back with some snacks with Amy and Blaze.

"Guys, let's take a break for awhile. We've brought you some snacks.", said Kaira. Everyone sat down on different tables as they ate and talk to one another. Rouge noticed that Sonic was talking to Kaira the very most of the time, this made her smirk a bit. Amy on the other hand, was fuming in jealousy.

"Guys, I'll be right back.", Kaira said as she stand up from her seat and went to the restroom.

When she got out, the next thing she knew is that someone grabbed her and got knocked out. That someone is Metal Sonic, he was ordered by Eggman to kidnap Kaira and use her as a hostage. The robot left a note then took off with Kaira in his possession.

Three hours later, Sonic noticed that Kaira hasn't come back yet. So he went to the restrooms and saw the note and picked it up.

I HAD KAIRAT IN MY POSSESSION AS HOSTAGE. IF YOU WANT HER BACK, THEN COME AND GET HER! OHOHOHOHOHOHO!

YOUR NEMESIS,
EGGMAN!

Sonic growled in anger, trying his best not to crumple the note and ran back to the gang.

"Guys! Kaira's been kidnapped by Eggman!", exclaimed Sonic as he ran back to the gang. They were shocked and worried for Kaira's well-being.

"Then we have to save her, we don't want for Zero to find out about this.", Shadow said as he crossed his arms.

"Yeah, but what about the party? We can't leave it undone.", asked Vector.

"Then I'll go save her. Knuckles, Shadow, Silver, and Rouge, I need you come and help me while the rest finish the party.", said Sonic seriously as everyone nodded.

Back at the base, Charmy and Marine are busy playing video games against each other while Zero watched them. Tails, Cream and Cheese are making flower crowns with the flowers they picked. Just then, Tails' communicator went off so he went to his lab to answer it.

"Hey Sonic, how is the party coming along?", asked Tails as he locked the door.

"It's doing great. But, Kaira got kidnapped by Eggman.", said Sonic, urgently.

"That's bad news, it's a good thing I made the walls of my lab soundproof. Do you need me to hack into Eggman's security system?", Tails asked as he sat down on a chair next to his computer.

"Yes, think you can do that?", asked Sonic.

"Sure, but it might be a bit challenging because Eggman upgraded his security system. I think I can manage though. Good luck out there Sonic.", said Tails as he typed into his computer.

"Thanks Tails, see ya later.", said Sonic as he cut the call.

As for Kaira, she is put in a digital cell capsule to prevent from escaping. Eggman came in with a sinister grin in his face.

"It's so delightful to see you, Kairat.", sneered Eggman.

"The feelings mutual, EggBuffoon.", said Kaira to him with a hateful smile.

" Don't call me that! You are now my prisoner, and my bait to Sonic and his friends. Once they come here to save you, they'll fall into my trap and their doom. And this time, I will not fail!", said Eggman while having his evil laughter.

"Your just wasting your robots, Eggster. Sonic has always beaten you ever since the two of you met and you know I can just bust out of this cell and escape without a problem.", said Kaira as she rolled her eyes.

"Bah! Whatever, if you try to escape the Guard Robos powered with Chaos Emerald Shards will capture you again.", said Eggman as he left the room she was in.

'Sonic, I know you can handle whatever Eggman throws at you... But, please be careful...', thought Kaira as she think of a plan to escape.