the DATE (OSIX)

thx's  to pengo and renny|rennie thx you guys for the help hehe

i gonna put my oc in this one-shot if it's okay 

FELIX'S POV 

me and angel were in the living room when we herd a knock on the door (BTW my oc is a fox). i       walk up to the door to see   oswald and mickey . oswald starter to talk  "oh hi felix i wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the beich with me and the kids and angel can come if he wants too". then he stop talking yes all be happy to go "okay meet us at are house when you done getting ready okay see ya"bye oswald i closed the door i turner around  and walk to angels room to see him  sing it was lovey he saw me and blush  angel yalled at me to get out  but before he could get me out i ask if he want he said no i begged him to come and he gave in . okay fine  okay get ready all be one min okay. okay 10 min later we were done getting ready  we got to oswalds home and thay were outside  i ran to oswald  and told him we were ready oswald ran in side and got the keys  we all got in the car we got to the beich. me and oswald were last i was getting out  of the car when i felt two arm go around my waist i turner around to see oswald  he kissed me i kissed back i pulled away and saw angel blushing mess and ran away me and oswald were laughing at angel.

i hope you loved it guys  all make a part 2 if you want