1 {Namjoon}

I ran and ran until I reached the sea. Someone saw me as an octopus and if they catches me, I'm dead. Yes I am strong and I'll definitely overpower them but I know what people are capable of.

All their life, they've been looking for the seven hybrids and I'm one of those.
Us seven hybrids are the most powerful hybrids here on earth that's why everyone's after us.

I swam to the ocean and went back to becoming an octopus.

{Time skip}
I sat on my throne as everyone bowed down to me. Under the sea I rule the ocean and whoever disrespects me will die. Everyone fears me here and......its quite nice having power.

My parents died because the people caught them and that's why I dont really like going on the land.

"Sir, what would you like to eat today?" One of my servants said "What do you have for me today?" I asked "We have an octopus sir" I raised my eyebrows as they handed me the octopus "How did this one die?" "By the looks of it sir, it looks like the shark have bitten it" I nodded.

Here in the sea, if theres and animal that dies I get to eat it first then followed by my servants. I took a bite and then gave the rest to them. I wasn't really hungry so I didnt eat.

"Arent you gonna eat more sir?" I shook my head "No, I'm good you guys can eat it" They all smiled and began eating.

I looked at them and thought something. I know theres another hybrid in the sea but I dont know what he is or who he is. It could be anything or anyone.

They all finished eating and excited the room(A/n: yes, there's a room) I sighed as I leaned further on my sit. I was relaxing until I heard the door open. I look to see who it is and I saw Jesi. I rolled my eyes

"Oh c'mon Joonie, I know you want me" I glared at her "Dont you dare call me that" I spat to her "Why not?" She said as she went closer to me. She whispered in my ear "After all, you're my Joonie" I pushed her away angrily

"Listen here bitch, I dont like you" she smirked "If you dont like me, why didnt you kill me yet? That just proves that you like me" I sighed "I didnt kill you because my parents told me not to and I WOULD'VE KILLED YOU BUT I PROMISED TO MY PARENTS TO NOT DO THAT"

"Joonie, come here sweetie" Namjoon went close to her "Dont ever think of killing Jesi okay? I know you hate her but please" Namjoon nodded "Alright, were gonna go now take care son" Namjoon's father said "Are you gonna come back?" Both of his parents smiled "Of course" Namjoon then hugged both of his parents and left......but they never came back

"All of life I just wanted you to love me, but you never did" "I really dont care just go away" I said tired of her drama. She ran away crying.

My mind wandered to the hybrids again. So I'm making a promise.

I promise to meet the other Hybrids.

__________________
Dont forget to vote~