Chapter Three: Budding Relationships

As soon as Ricky found parking for the hotel and parked the van, we all piled out of the van and went to the check-in desk. It's called Hotel Renew I think. I have never been inside here before but who could blame me? I didn't get a whole ton of income on the daily. It's took me 6 months of savings to be able to go on my trip to LA and back.

"Aloha! Welcome to Hotel Renew. How may I help you?" A nice looking lady said once we were standing in front of the check-in desk.

"We'd like to check-in to our rooms please," Connor said with ease.

"Alrighty. And what name is your reservation under?" The lady asked whilst typing away at a computer.

"Um... I think it was Our2ndLife. Right guys?" The boys nodded in agreement and the lady typed in the name.

"Here you are. Three hotel rooms with the premier ocean view and two double beds, am I correct?"

"Indeed you are." Connor said, in faintly posh tone.

"Great. I'll just go get your room keys and be right back. Please, take a cool glass of pineapple juice with a wet towel to refresh yourselves," she said gesturing to a tray on the desk with fresh glasses of juice and wet towels. The guys eagerly took their refreshment as soon as the lady left and started talking about who would share a room with who. Kian came over to me with two glasses of pineapple juice.

"So who do you plan on rooming with?" He asked as he handed one of the glasses to me and I just stared at him.

"I couldn't possibly stay with you guys! This is all of your money and I wouldn't feel really comfortable if I just didn't pay for staying with you all." I looked down at my feet.

"What if your payment is going on a date with me? I'm sure the guys won't mind and I definitely wouldn't mind." I looked back up and Kian smiled at me. I thought about the situation for a bit. These guys were great to be around and it felt good to be with them. 

"Please?" Kian said with puppy eyes.I sighed heavily. I couldn't resist the puppy eyes.

"Fineee. I'll stay." Kian smiled widely.

"Awesome! That means you get to stay in my room!" My eyes widened.

"W-what?" I couldn't help looking at him incredulously. You've got to be kidding, I thought.

"I'm not kidding. Everyone else has already acquainted themselves with who they're sharing with except me," he said as a cheeky smile spread onto his face. I mentally face palmed, I said my thoughts again. I've got to get that in control. But whatever... Staying in the same room as Kian couldn't be that bad, right?

---

Staying in the same room as Kian wasn't totally bad if you ignored the fact that his stuff was literally everywhere. I lost count of how many times I accidently stepped on his underwear.

"How can you be so messy? I swear you're worse than my brother!" I exclaimed.

"Hey! No need to judge. I'll clean it all up... If I get the chance..." Kian said unsurely.

"You have a chance right now," I said huffily. Everyone decided that we'd meet up in about an hour so we could settle in so he had plenty of time to clean up. Kian pouted.

"But I don't want to!" He said with a whiny little kid voice.

"If you want me to stay in this room then you will. I could ask one of the guys to switch with me without a problem." Kian gasped dramatically.

"You wouldn't!" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, I most definitely would if it meant I didn't have to deal with this mess. I swear I've stepped on your underwear so many times I lost count!" Kian hung is head down in defeat.