Untitled Part 1

Mew holds the door and looks at his manager and then to P'Bester, the two nodded and positioned themselves at the door, turning to the guest who seems to be following the couple. Gulf is already inside the dressing room and Mew let his shoulders drop as soon as the door closes.

Gulf turns back and slowly approaches Mew, enveloping the older in a warm embrace. Mew instantly circled his arms around Gulf's waist, resting his head on the younger's shoulder.

"You did well, Phi", Gulf whispers giving small taps on Mew's back.

"You're late", Mew complains.

Gulf chuckled. "We talked about this"

"I would really be angry if you didn't come. How could you withstand not seeing me today?", Mew tightened his embrace. Gulf already told him that he might not come and that he will just wait at home, in his condo.

Gulf sighs, "This is your day, I just don't want people to focus on us, I want them to focus on you", he had commitments today too, the reason why he was late and also because he was really contemplating on whether he would just wait for Mew at home or just drop by.

"I was nervous and I wanted to hold you like this earlier, before I go to the stage"

Gulf pulled out a little and cupped Mew's face, the latter pouting. He felt a little apologetic.

"Why are you being cute?", he asked smiling before giving Mew a light peck. "You did great. As always. And you look really happy, it makes me so happy too"

"No matter what, it won't be complete if you didn't come"

"You know that I need to go, right?", Gulf asked in his softest voice. He still had things to do and he didn't want people to direct their attention to them, especially later. Mew would have a lot of people to meet on his own. Mew nodded still saddened.

"Give me some more encouragement then", Mew asked smiling.

Gulf raised his eyebrows, his eyes narrowing at Mew's playful smile.

Mew pulled Gulf a little more, pressing their body together, before one of his arm reached for Gulf's neck, pulling the younger's face on his. He planted a soft kiss on Gulf's, once, twice. Before he goes on nibbling the younger's plump lips, the lower, the upper, slipping his tongue when Gulf provided him an access.

Gulf softly moans against the lips invading his, his tongue unconsciously went out of his mouth chasing, when Mew pulled out.

Mew yank Gulf's neck, putting more pressure as their mouth entangled again. Low and heavy breathing filled the room. He is sucking and about to bite when Gulf pulled out.

"No biting, Phi. We still need to go out"

Panting Mew put their forehead together, "Give me a second"

He looks at Gulf a few seconds later, the younger leans in again, giving soft gentle kisses, calming the elder.

They both smile after the kiss, and Mew hugs Gulf tightly again, his chin on Gulf's shoulder. He couldn't help but give butterfly kisses on Gulf's neck.

Gulf laugh, his face becoming crimson, he can feel that his body is reacting more strongly with the way their body is tangled together, "You really need to let me go, Phi. Or we both can't go out of this room with our heads up"

Mew draw back laughing, "Sorry. Can't help it"

Gulf, "By the way, do you like the flowers?"

Mew glances at the bouquet in front of the mirror. Roses, their flower.

"It's red again this time", Mew commented, the last bouquet during the studio opening was white.

Gulf smiled shyly.

Mew gently laugh again at how Gulf become embarrassed, squeezing the younger in his embrace.

"Thank you. Love them", he whispers before planting another kiss on Gulf's burning cheeks. "You're the one who chooses it, why are you being shy?"

"Phi...", Gulf complains.

"You know the meaning of red roses, don't you?"

"Of course. Someone even asked me outside"

"And?", Mew tried to keep their eye contact.

"Phi..."

Mew chuckled, "I also saw that interview. Special someone? Becoming bolder, aren't you? But why am I not hearing it myself?"

"P'Mew..."

Mew, "C'mon. it's my day. You were late and you are even leaving early"

Gulf, "I'm gonna see you later and didn't we say not to say it often"

"Uhuh", Mew nodded. "I haven't heard often, what you said to other people doesn't count"

Gulf shakes his head smiling, he is too happy to oblige Mew right now. He leans in closer to Mew, "I love you", he whispers before pressing their lips together again.

Mew smile against Gulf, happy and contented, before returning back the kiss.

"Knock! Knock!"

"Mew, time to go out"

Mew sighs releasing Gulf.

Gulf, "Go on I'll go out in a bit. They are waiting for you. I'll say hello to some people and the fans before going"

Mew nodded giving Gulf another kiss, he looks back before stepping out, mouthing "I love you" before winking at the younger man. Gulf chuckled.

"See you later"

"See you later"

***