I Never Thought you were this Fun

Before you read, if you aren't comfortable with clubs and kissing and stuff like that, I recommend that you not read this oneshot.        

****************************************

        "Mione Mione Mione!!Woo!!!"

        Everyone, chanting my name around me. This was after the Battle. I was 18 and I started having some fun in clubs in the muggle world. Right now I just jugged down 10 shots of vodka. God it tasted disgusting but I didn't care at the moment. After I jugged down all 10 shots I was completely out of it now. I danced with some guys I didn't even know. Then, he was there.

        "Oh I'm sorry miss." He turned to me. His grey eyes. Those grey eyes from Hogwarts. Why was he here? I thought. "Wait, Granger??"

        "Malfoy?!" He smirked at me.

        "What's a nerd like you doing here?"

        "Same goes for you. I thought you were too sophisticated for this type of stuff." I tried to stay serious but that vodka really got me. I was smiling, having fun, and not caring about the world. He kept smirking at me.

        "I could have fun with this." Then I felt his lips on mine. That snapped me out of this foolish mood. I wanted to push back, but somehow I also didn't want to. Instead, I kissed back. This kiss had some sort of spark in it that I could've never had with Ron. I started running my hands through his hair and he hugged me tight around my waist. There was a couch in a corner and Draco pushed me into it, breaking this kiss. He rushed back to me and pulled my hair as we once again kissed.

~•~

        I couldn't remember a thing. When I woke up I found myself laying down on the leather couch, with Draco Malfoy behind me, hugging my sides, and asleep. I smiled and shook him a little to wake him up. As soon as he did he smiled back.

        "Damn Granger, I didn't know you could be this fun." He smirked and I smirked back, not knowing what I did that night.