12.

Zack P.O.V

I don't know how to calm Eli. We took her away in that place and when we're already at their home, Aunt Raquel was immediately worried.

Drei was also worried but because they just passed by, they Immediately go to where they're going.

Eli burst into tears as she hugged Lovely. We are all looking at them. We are in the living room. Eli was the only one sitting on the sofa while sobbing to Lovely that caressing her back. We were all standing, waiting.

Maid are carrying water is watching us.

"W-why... Lovely?" She cried.

"Shhhh.. that's fine, he's stupid so let him go"

She shook and get out of Lovely embrace. My heart sank when I saw her face... red nose and eyes red. Aunt stroked her hair.

"I-is that's why he cold b-because there is someone new?" She sobbed.

"I loved him b-but why?!" She shouted and cried even more.

"Eli"

She shook her head and cried.

"M-mommy" she hugged aunt and there she cried.

"That's okay Eli"

"Is there something wrong with me?" She almost crouched down.

I shook. Lovely was about to speak but I preceded.

"Nothing is wrong from you, nothing is too much. He is the problem here because he is not satisfied with what you are. He has exceeded the limit. He expects something you can not give. So he looked for others." I said. She slowly looked at me.

"Zack" she calls. I smiled and approached her. I stepped aside from her.

She let go of aunt and hugged me. My heart melts.

"Zack" she cried. I could feel her tears dripping down my tshirt.

"Shhh" I stroked her hair. I looked at Lovely sadly.

"Why didn't h-he just said that he would fool me so I would prepare myself" she sobbed.

I sighed. "Cheaters don't say they will fool you"

She cried more.

"Shh.. He don't deserve your tears" I calm her.

10 o'clock when we already calmed Eli a bit. We still have practice. We forced her not to practice but she's stubborn.

Aunt still has some deliveries so even though she was worried about Eli, she said I take care of Eli.

"Don't practice for now Eli, just rest" Lovely said while holding water. We're still at the living room.

Eli shook her head "I'm not okay but I will look like a loser when I affect too much"

"Eli-"

"Please Lovely, I will be more boring here"

Lovely and I looked at each other. I nod.

"She'll be sadder when she's alone" I said.

I didn't want to leave her but she forced us to go home to get ready. I hastened to move to get to her early. I don't want her to be alone because I know she will just cry and remember what happened. Damn you Ralph! It's all your fault.

I don't want to see your fucking face again.

Drei P.O.V

Earlier I took Aldus to a Merchandize shop to buy what uncle had ordered. And we accidentally passed by 7/11. There was a lot of people and because we're gossipy, we look what's happening, but I'm not expecting to seen Zack.