Chapter Three

Connor's P.O.V.

"Thanks," I thanked the taxi driver as I hand him the money. I entered my house and quickly ran to my room. 

Shit! Shit! Shit! Is all that I can say to myself. I can't stop thinking about the incident just now. I actually did enjoy looking at him shirtless. His beautiful blue eyes staring into mine. His soft lips are so attractive. I have no idea but I felt hypnotized. I wanted to... kiss... him. 

NO CONNOR! YOU LOVE GIRLS! 

My thoughts were suddenly blocked by a knock coming from the door. I got off my bed and opened it. It was my mom.

"Connor! Are you okay?! You scared the freaking soul out of me! Did you get hurt?" Damn mom, she's asking me questions non-stop. 

"Yes. I'm fine..." I lied. "No, Connor, you aren't fine. Look at yourself! You're a mess." She said pointing at my messy hair and teary eyes. I never knew I cried. Probably because I was thinking too much.

"Relax mom, I'm fine...-" I was suddenly cut off by my mom.

"Is it because this new guy, Troye? You both almost kissed and now you're scared?" 

My eyes widened. How in the world does she know?! "Who told you?!" I freaked out. "Louise..." She replied. I knew it! Louise is going to get killed! Not really... but I'm just going to talk to her about 'keeping secrets'. 

I started crying, hoping that my mom doesn't kick me out for wanting to kiss another guy. I hope she's not homophobic. "It's okay Connor. Just one question, are you gay?"

"No... yes... no... maybe? I have no idea mom! Help me please!" I said, hugging her tightly. I'm afraid of my sexuality. I've always been attracted to girls but ever since I started high school, I noticed that I also am attracted to boys.

"Shhh, tell me when you started noticing this sudden change." 

"Okay, first, when I moved to high school, I slowly got attracted to boys. It started in the gym locker, when all the boys were shirtless... I suddenly felt hard... I have no idea why. As days pass, I noticed that I find some boys attractive. Ever since Troye came, I can say that I'm gay for him but I'm not sure. I might be thinking too much but mom, please help me..." I started crying. Crying all the confusion and pain out of my eyeballs! Sounds disgusting.

"Connor. First of all, your dad and I knew you were gay since high school. It was obvious. I checked the history and mostly it's websites of hot guys. You were probably confused during that time. After months, I checked the history again and I knew you were gay! You saw a gay porn website right?"

"Yes... but I was just curious..."

"No you weren't!"

"Mom! Are you forcing me to be gay?"

"I've always wanted a gay son but let nature take its time! You will soon know..." She said as she exited the room slowly. What hell mom? She seemed high. 

Could this be true? Do I love Troye Sivan? I'll try to find out... next time when I meet him.

-

ONE WEEK LATER. 

It has been a week since Troye and I had a little bit of problem. We have the same class together most days but we never made eye contact and never said 'hi'. He must be pretty scared. I need to talk to him now. 

I saw Troye, walking with Zoe and Louise on the way to the cafeteria. I approached them. 

"Excuse me ladies, may I talk to Troye?" I asked. I saw Troye's eyes widened. He looked at the girls and quickly shook his head, and mouthed the word 'don't leave me' at them.