Like Any Other Day

Hello my lovely shooting stars! Sorry for being very inactive on writing my Mew Mew Power fanfiction! I've lost my motivation on it so I'll try to remake it to get my motivation back together and as well as bring new fresh and Improved content since this book lacks a lot of details as well as in grammar! I hope that you can enjoy the new and improved version of this fanfiction that will be called "Where the Heart Desires" Enough talking let's get to reading! May you enjoy this lovely ride my Shooting stars!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lazy sitting in class you paid no mind to what the teacher said as you stared off into space thinking about random things like you would normally would in this class because let's be honest who would want to pay attention to math equations and learn about how to solve an equation that would eventually lead to X= ∞ amount of numbers.

I sure as hell wouldn't so wouldn't you? Am I right? Hey brain are you listening? Anyways rocking back and forth between sweet Dreamland and harsh cold reality. You stared off into distance as your eyelid opened and closed simultaneously. "Processing too much information" did no good for your brain A.K.A staying up late to watch one of your favorite shows to later have a hell of an emotional rollercoaster you did not sign up for like come on author why you gotta do us dirty like that!

Hearing someone shout some random nonsense in the middle of the lesson jolted you up from having some wonderful shut eye. You Immediately spewed some nonsense in front of the class. Rather than coming out as "I wasn't sleeping in your lesson Sensei," it came out more of " Sensei why is the lesson sleeping!"

Soft and loud giggles erupted around the class as both you and the other female who had bright colored pink hair had shouted some pretty weird stuff out loud. Slightly cursing yourself as the teacher looked at you with a look of 'I know you were sleeping don't try to act innocent' She hit you with the book. "Miss. (L/N) please pay attention we don't want another class clown here." She spoke looking a bit annoyed.

Tch'ing and nodding your head you rested your chin on your hand as you tried to learn about this lesson in which pained the hell out of you but couldn't do anything about. Maybe I should just drop out and work as a stripper? Jk! Let's work at Buck Ronald they would for sure hire a kid like you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After another painful hour of hearing about numbers, letters and random and hard equations that don't make sense in your brain in any type of way a bell rang around the whole school. Some kids bolted from the classroom. Now those kids would survive in a zombie apocalypse while others stayed and others took their sweet time to leave. You stayed your brain being almost fried with new information smoke coming out of your brain like hello I think we need an upgrade. We were promised an upgrade a long time ago where is it when you need it the most?

Shaking your head you stood up and left the classroom you weren't going to eat in a loud ass classroom with girls drooling over boys! Who I dare say have diseases!( I'm Jk! Plz don't kill meh!) Nor were you going to eat in a cafeteria where normally the poor weak protagonist meets the antagonist * Dramatic music plays* She then gets food dumped all over herself and gets laughed at by the entire school oh my! She then quickly leaves the cafeteria all dirty to cry and meets the man of her dream! Oh~ what a lovely beginning~ *dramatic music stops*

Ósea que oso no? Gaging she goes out of the school to sit by her favorite tree where she usually sits and is not bothered by anyone just like any other day (haha! Get that reference? ^^) You usually never eat the food in the cafeteria and make your own.* Poof* your bento appears out of thin air! When you are about to open it and look over what delicious meal you've prepared once again in your sleepy state you hear a voice call at you.