A/N

◤ ──────────•~❉᯽❉~•──────────◥

Ok really quick like note on the story,, I have pretty much already decided on the couples in this story (the ones with the other characters that is). One in particular being... interesting hehe, like I know people will either like it too much or think it's gross but I'll slowly reveal the couples as the story progresses.

However for Y/n I do not currently know who I'm going to put her with, I have a couple of ideas of who she should end up with but I guess I'll figure that out later in the story lol. For now I'm just going to make her become close with a couple of them and decide later.

I'll only have a one person ending (whoever is decided to end up with Y/n) because I already have ideas for a sequel story for this book when this is eventually finished. I pretty much have how I want this book to end mapped out as well as the plot for the second book in continuation to this one but that's not really important right now since THIS story is still only just getting started :D

I appreciate the reads and votes that the few of y'all that actually read this book give so tysm 💗 I lowkey have ditched/pauses progress on my other book just because I've had this Dance AU idea for a long time and now that I'm finally writing it has just been so fun and entertaining for myself to write :)))

Aight that's all from me right now. I'll have a couple more chapters up either in a few hours or tomorrow morning. (Currently is 11:17pm where I am rn) so depending if I don't pass out after posting this Authors note will determine when I post these chapters HAHA.

OKII BYEEEEE :D ✌️

◣ ──────────•~❉᯽❉~•────────── ◢